• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Another example of idiots endangering lives, by trying to create laws about things which they know nothing about.

mayor_quimby

4+4= Jello
    Nov 19, 2008
    “I felt like an animal,” she said. “Where was I going to go?”

its rather simple ... don't do the crime and you wont be treated like an animal. There see problem solved no need for more laws.

HKB

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2007
    Finksburg, MD
    its rather simple ... don't do the crime and you wont be treated like an animal. There see problem solved no need for more laws.

This ^
    When there is no deterant for going to prison what will be left to keep people wanting to stay out of jail? I think society is in more trouble then we realize.

netryeder

Dec 17, 2012
    Pasadena
    Check out some of the comments below the article. katiedid19621 exemplifies all that is wrong with this state. This is what she(?) said:

"The anti-Maryland commenters on this site ... complete with their atrocious spelling, confused grammar, meandering punctuation, and hysterical ranting ... make me feel even more proud to be a Marylander. For any of you anti-Maryland whiners out there who actually are residents of Maryland, feel free to leave. We don't need you. So take a hike. For all of you anti-Maryland whiners who live in another state, mind your own pathetic business. There's a reason why Maryland is the richest state in the Union and has the highest-rated education system. And it's no thanks to any of you pathetic losers

Actually, it's far more likely that she got pregnant AFTER she was charged with credit card fraud. In any event, this isn't about "you should have thought about that before you committed your crime." It's more about treating people with some dignity."

I can't even begin to understand how an educated person can think like this. It must be a product of the years of political correctness, white guilt, privilege, and never having to live or work in the real world!

L0gic

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2013
    Let this bill pass. Then let a pregnant inmate get taken to the hospital for delivery unshackled and take the handgun off her guard and go on a hospital killing spree. Official response from DOC will be "we were in compliance with the required mandate under MD law not to restrain her in any way". Then everyone can direct the blame where it belongs.

Oh look a snow flake has fallen in hell.

l730dc

Mar 6, 2013
    Kent Island, MD
    I dont care if your locked up... you are still a human being in my eyes... im sorry you all dont feel thay way... you want people to respect your views on guns... then respect others rights to be treated farely even while imprisoned.. would u want that for your family members or yourself? Just cuz ur in jail or prison does not make someone a bad person

mayor_quimby

4+4= Jello
    Nov 19, 2008
    I dont care if your locked up... you are still a human being in my eyes... im sorry you all dont feel thay way... you want people to respect your views on guns... then respect others rights to be treated farely even while imprisoned.. would u want that for your family members or yourself? Just cuz ur in jail or prison does not make someone a bad person

I mean jail is just FULL of innocent people I completely understand.

Yeah sorry if you are in jail you need to come to the realization that its not a day spa and regardless of reasons you are in there we cant treat everyone differently. Everyone gets treated the same in there .. like shit . But its ok they get 3 square meals a day and access to twice as many cable channels than I do .

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I remember once having to wrestle a butcher knife away from one of those poor helpless pregnant criminals who was doing her very best to decapitate me with it.

These assclowns have no clue what the real world is like beyond their own posh little worlds.

l730dc

Mar 6, 2013
    Kent Island, MD
    I didnt say innocent. .. I said that just cuz theyre in there doesnt make them bad people... again... im sorry u dont understand... those r people too... im not saying to reward them.. just saying they should still be treated like people

l730dc

Mar 6, 2013
    Kent Island, MD
    Im a comprimise type of guy... seems I might be the only one left ... thats the problem with politics... none of them know anything about comprimise

l730dc

Mar 6, 2013
    Kent Island, MD
    if laws were passed to complerely ban guns... half of u would not turn in your weapons... some people wpuld call you animals for that... I do not believe so... breaking a law does not make you a pos.. everyone has there reasons... dont judge others!!!

TheRussianNightmare

Sep 17, 2012
    if laws were passed to complerely ban guns... half of u would not turn in your weapons... some people wpuld call you animals for that... I do not believe so... breaking a law does not make you a pos.. everyone has there reasons... dont judge others!!!

While I agree that breaking a law does NOT necessarily make one a bad person, we must be responsible for the choices we make in life, and accept all of the consequences of those choices.

If one commits a crime, and must go to prison, they should expect to be treated as a prisoner, and nothing more, until they have completed their sentence. I, for one, would not expect any special considerations while imprisoned. It is what it is.

l730dc

Mar 6, 2013
    Kent Island, MD
    All im saying is that prisoners are human beings and should be treated as such... im not saying special treatment... they should be treated liike human beings though... not animals.. in fact u cant even treat and animal liike some of the things they do.. so why do it to a person... theres got to be a mid ground (compromise)

mayor_quimby

4+4= Jello
    Nov 19, 2008
    All im saying is that prisoners are human beings and should be treated as such... im not saying special treatment... they should be treated liike human beings though... not animals.. in fact u cant even treat and animal liike some of the things they do.. so why do it to a person... theres got to be a mid ground (compromise)

Why do you keep bringing up compromise? Compromise is why we are where we are with guns rights today because we compromise our rights away. The only people I hear talking about compromise are the ones who are trying to disarm me.

What do you expect goes on in jail ? You have people in jail that would love to harm you and you have people that don't. Since you cant tell between the two groups you have ONE set of rules for everyone. You assume everyone in there will harm you. Wake up out of your utopian dream. Its jail not a hotel stay.

netryeder

Dec 17, 2012
    Pasadena
    I didnt say innocent. .. I said that just cuz theyre in there doesnt make them bad people... again... im sorry u dont understand... those r people too... im not saying to reward them.. just saying they should still be treated like people

They should also be treated like incarcerated criminals, which they are. A criminal needs to be treated like a dangerous person for the safety of the people around them. If the restraints prevent the doctor from doing their job, then modify the restraints, but please keep them restrained. How would you feel if an innocent person was harmed just because you wanted a convicted criminal to feel "like a real person"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom