• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOtoMD

Jan 29, 2013
    MoCo
    I'm definitely interested in the "original" M3 bags!!! But I'd still be in regardless of what you put together.

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    Thanks for all of the interest. I just had some bad financial issues that literally drained my entire bank account. Thus, I am not sure about what to do right now. I will post when things change.

Justin B.C.

Walken is a scary clown!!
    Dec 25, 2012
    You have some standing in this community. I think if you wanted to set up a Paypal order for this peeps would pay up front. Just a thought, and if things are too serious to devote any time to this, don't worry.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    You have some standing in this community. I think if you wanted to set up a Paypal order for this peeps would pay up front. Just a thought, and if things are too serious to devote any time to this, don't worry.

I'm thinking about it. The problem is that a few times the manufacturers had a backorder, and I feel like a d*ck because I can't ship it out on time. I was trying to avoid that headache this time.

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    I'm thinking about it. The problem is that a few times the manufacturers had a backorder, and I feel like a d*ck because I can't ship it out on time. I was trying to avoid that headache this time.

Things stuck on backorder wouldn't bother me and I'd pay up front. I think we are all becoming a little more patient after the last 3-5 months!

Justin B.C.

Walken is a scary clown!!
    Dec 25, 2012
    Things stuck on backorder wouldn't bother me and I'd pay up front. I think we are all becoming a little more patient after the last 3-5 months!

Amen. Do what you need to bro. If this is a headache that you don't need right now, skip it. If you want to do it, there are folks here who would support it.

MOtoMD

Jan 29, 2013
    MoCo
    Amen. Do what you need to bro. If this is a headache that you don't need right now, skip it. If you want to do it, there are folks here who would support it.

+1 to that! There are definitely those of us who would be willing to pay up front but, at the end of the day, you've got to do what works for you.

Shinny

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    Thanks for all of the interest. I just had some bad financial issues that literally drained my entire bank account. Thus, I am not sure about what to do right now. I will post when things change.

The bags a side, I hope you get back up and at it again and are able to get over your issues. Those oh crap moments suck.

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    The bags a side, I hope you get back up and at it again and are able to get over your issues. Those oh crap moments suck.

Thanks! It sucks because I was going to use all of my money saved up to buy the medical supplies ahead of time and be able to sell them outright instead of taking "pre-orders" and then waiting for supplies to come.

I'll let you all know what I come up with.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Thanks! It sucks because I was going to use all of my money saved up to buy the medical supplies ahead of time and be able to sell them outright instead of taking "pre-orders" and then waiting for supplies to come.

I'll let you all know what I come up with.

Get your personal life squared away first, you gotta take care of yourself before anyone else.

Whenever you are ready for another round, I'm in for at least one.

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    Okay so it is going to happen soon. I will be PMing everyone on here that expressed interest. Just give me a few days to decide when I'm going to do.

This time there will be no CPR mask. I am planning on making it a simple "base model" first aid kit. Stuff it with the basics and you can add your own stuff (recommended CAT tourniquets, etc) as you go along, yet still be able to do all of the basics.

Pre-ordering will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom