• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      64.1 KB · Views: 329

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Welcome to the forum, jaybee.

C&R FFL allows you to have these shipped directly to your door. See the C&R sticky for details.
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=14616

Also SOG is tricky to the point of fraud with their prices. That $315 is the cash price. When you pay by credit card, they will confirm the transaction at $315 plus shipping, then later, they will cancel that transaction and set up another at a marked-up price.

They should show you the credit price before you finalize the deal.

UpperMarlboroMan

Mar 11, 2013
    I do hate that about the SOG website. If you are doing e-business, just put the damn final price with the 3% added in as a credit card is probably the default payment for 90% of their business. If someone pays with cash, then give them a 3% discount...not the other way around. Now, I know it makes their prices look cheaper but the whole confirm transaction, cancel transaction, and then adding 3% has to be cumbersome for them too...not to mention the number of phone calls they probably have to answer about this practice.

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    SOG is a good company to deal with. Generally they have good ammo and surplus C+R gun prices.

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    How is a chopped down sks better than original? "Paratroopers" were never issued weapons, they were made for the US market.

Be nice, Sled. He's just sharing the enthusiasm, and apparently isn't aware that the "paratrooper" models were a Norinco marketing ploy for the U.S. market. Americans are notorious suckers for things that look kewl, and that are purported to be gear from some elite branch of the military.

Sirex