• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    No, say it isn't so.. :innocent0

The dropout rate for black and African-American students in the county was 9 percent, compared with less than 3 percent for their white and Asian-American peers.

Hispanic students now make up the largest racial or ethnic group in Montgomery County’s elementary school grades.

Looks to me #6 , should be the real #1's

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I think in MoCo they still teach that 15 = 5+5+5. They're pretty backward.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Appears Maryland's test scores have dropped;

Maryland’s scores on national reading and math tests dropped significantly and showed some of the largest declines in the nation in 2015

Funny, I received two letters yesterday addressed "Parents of <student name here>" from Montgomery County Schools. It is basically an "excuse letter" to be prepared that scores will be lower, and they blame it on using a different test.

silver78

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2009
    Anyone have reliable data on how many illegal alien children are going through the Mo Co school system now? I have heard from two sources that the number of high school students that can't speak English has increased a lot over the last five years.

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    Anyone have reliable data on how many illegal alien children are going through the Mo Co school system now? I have heard from two sources that the number of high school students that can't speak English has increased a lot over the last five years.

Heck, how many work there? I have a friend from work whose wife works for Montgomery Co. schools. She was doing a benefits review and noticed her life insurance beneficiaries were a bunch of strangers with Latino names. Turns out that an illegal alien stole her identity for employment and MCPS was employing two people with the same SSN.

To his knowledge, the school system took no action (other than fixing her beneficiaries). Any honest, hardworking person living in MoCo needs to leave. It's a welfare state and the takers outnumber the makers.

Armati

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 6, 2013
    Baltimore
    No. Because collecting that information is racist.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013

1000's

Wheaton HS over 15% do not speak the gooder English.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Someone sent me this so I figured I'd drop it in the MoCo school thread. No idea if its legit it not.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      90.7 KB · Views: 984

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    No. Because asking for release of that closely guarded information is racist.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

fify.

They need to collect it to get goodies from the federal trough. But it's a state secret.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom