Montgomery County schools launch comprehensive plan to combat chronic absenteeism.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Easy solution: Ass Whoopin'

A pat on the back, administered often enough, forcefully enough and low enough builds character. Or raises a blister.

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    A delicious Kamala word salad. I love the passage of time and a yellow school bus full of dindunuffins making Venn diagrams
    I think you're onto something. I suspect that is zactly what they are doing during the street takeovers. Should get extra credit...

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    You know how many CHarter Schools are available in MoCo? Care to guess?

Zero, according to my informants.

So you go with the Indoctrination Centers, or if you're sufficiently wealthy, private schools, or of you're strong enough to weather the storms of enraged bureaucracy, homeschooling.

Discipline is an issue; children are easily bullied by peer pressure, and physical attacks are not uncommon, though they are carefully ignored due to demographic phobias.

Responsibility is anathema; the educational system does not encourage this concept, preferring to transfer all responsibility for citizens and their offspring to the benevolence of Government. Also, it's presumed racist, of course.

The issue is probably mooted, as the primary influence on the vast majority of today's children comes through their direct digital optical link to their brains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom