• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    For all those in MOCO, Engage now has county compliant bags for your purchase. No more borrowing bags :D:D

Attachments

• IMG_1891.JPG
      IMG_1891.JPG
      50.3 KB · Views: 975

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    You need a sign out front that says - "Come on in and grab one of our sacks!" :D

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    That's a nice quality reusable bag that doubles as an advertisement, but ...

Wouldn't it be just as compliant to use a paper bag, or do you have to pay $.05 each for those too ? I've taken home doggie-bags from MoCo restaurants that have nice rope paper handles and are heavy enough to support a couple hundred rounds of .223 ammo.

nonlinear

Aug 8, 2011
    That's a nice quality reusable bag that doubles as an advertisement, but ...

Wouldn't it be just as compliant to use a paper bag, or do you have to pay $.05 each for those too ? I've taken home doggie-bags from MoCo restaurants that have nice rope paper handles and are heavy enough to support a couple hundred rounds of .223 ammo.

If the store gives you a bag for your purchase, that's 5 cents. If the customer doesn't want a bag, either because they're carrying their purchase without a bag, or because they brought their own bag, there's no 5 cent charge.

FlatTopFoley

Bears
    Sep 6, 2010
    Silver Spring
    I am not anti bag tax, if stupid people would stop tossing them out the car windows we wouldn't have this problem.

Either way, nice bags. Makes me want to come down and buy something.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    I am not anti bag tax, if stupid people would stop tossing them out the car windows we wouldn't have this problem.

Either way, nice bags. Makes me want to come down and buy something.

I dont even know if its litter that caused this BS. Its just another revenue stream that they can disguise and doing some civil good.

oom

Mar 22, 2011
    I have a tendency to just put my groceries back into the cart sans bag and load them into my car right from there...

That, and I've started doing most of my shopping in other counties.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Ding, ding, ding, ding ...

I'd rather see a stupid people tax

We have a winner. Make it a two-fer; force them to pay higher taxes AND pass an intelligence test to vote.

And before you go calling me a racist, think about how that whole scenario has now been reversed and explain to me how productive people have to subsidize the ones who aren't and vote for politicians to perpetuate it.

It's a topsy-turvy world we live in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom