• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    Yeah “hate doesn’t live here”

My ass
    Its "Hate has no home here", and that assumes an echo chamber where everyone thinks and pretends the same thing. They will hate the heck out of you if you dare to think for yourself and not follow the long line...

LuckyShot

Pissing off Liberals
    Apr 13, 2010
    on 270
    The "funny" feeling i get in my boxers when i get to carry in lib moco never gets old.

Its the same feeling when im in Georgetown packing. Just try to blend in and agree with the blue haired girl so she doesnt suspect you could have a brain.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Its "Hate has no home here", and that assumes an echo chamber where everyone thinks and pretends the same thing. They will hate the heck out of you if you dare to think for yourself and not follow the long line...
    Tolerance of other views has no home their, either.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    What’s the normal timeline of a TRO and injunction anyway?
    Depends on the players and subject matter. For the left, they can conjure up an obscure federal judge from Hawaii to enjoin national policy (on, say, immigration) in a matter of literally hours if they don't like something. I doubt we'll be able to grease these skids quite that well.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    They’ve got money to burn.

But it’s not theirs

I’m sure their residents are happy to fund this
    Been a MoCo homeowner for 30 years funding an endless stream of efforts against my and every freedom-loving citizen's self interests. :mad54:

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I've seen clips of that movie and I really want to watch it, but can't find it anywhere. Anybody know where I can get a copy?
    The film is a montage of multiple short stories. That segment (with the eponymous Buster himself) can be seen in its entirety starting at 44:41 in the larger film, here:

Skins_Brew

loves the smell of cosmo
    Mar 4, 2009
    moйтgomeяу сoцйту
    Hate doesn't have a home here, unless you are a neighborhood swimming pool, that requires members to live in a certain area. Can't be having none of that rift raft swimming in your pool!

* Not every pool does this, but lots do, especially in affluent areas.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    That was a message that she talked to much or about illicit activities and or she was suspected of being a snitch.
    Has there ever been an instance in MoCo where someone with a Wear & Carry Permit has utilized a firearm in self-defense against an individual who is part of MS-13?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom