• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    Anyone have any feedback on their rifles? Quality, accuracy, reliability, etc?

They seem sort of semi-custom with a good ass't and no upcharge for us left-handed folks.

Just looking for another hunting rifle, probably in 308, 30-06 or maybe 300 win.

Mike128

Feb 28, 2007
    Some people have had good luck with them but not me. Everything that could make you mad about a rifle, mine had. Poor finish, sticky bolt, unreliable feeding, so far out of square my gunsmith didn't even want to touch it. But that is not the worse part. They had me send the rifle back three times, on my dime, and never fixed any of the problems.
    They said they had no problem with accuracy when they test shot it. I know they lied about that because the gun had trouble single feeding a bullet unless you line it up just right. So if they test fired it, they didn't care that it didn't feed right or they never test fired it. Never mind they had my rifle for almost a year.
    The quality has been reported to be better now but is essentially the same owners. (Moved from father to son using a different LLC) I get a lemon will slip through. But the lying and poor customer service is what really ticked me off. Just my experience.
    As for the rifle itself, it's a larger, heavier action than a winchester or kimber. If you don't get a higher grade the finish can be bad. (You could see the waves in the metal on my action. Yes, I paid for a higher grade finish that they said I didn't and wouldn't warranty it) They do have some nice features, three position action, C-channel, gas shield on the shroud, ect. Good idea but poorly executed.
    I know left handed rifles are harder to come by but after playing with all three I would go with a Kimber if possible. Much better balance and handling. They can be finicky also but the fixes are known and seem to work well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom