MONDAY 7pm Picket in Annapolis! - NOW REAL TIME DISCUSSION!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    IMO, her action did not rise to the level of seriousness to chance whether her arrest might be the trigger that turned a big crowd of people into a lawless mob. She stomped a sign, not a person.

However, having her on video might be sufficient to identify, charge and arrest, after the affair was over. That would be very satisfying.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Tonight, Dick Heller...a living legend in firearm rights (HELLER VS. D.C.) joins us on tonight's Patriot Picket at the Statehouse! Also manning the Picket Line tonight will be Tyler Yzaguirre of the Second Amendment Institute!

Yes, with the sudden announcement of Wednesday's hearings on further unlawful infringement, tonight's MAN UP MONDAY needs a good showing in the run-up to Wednesday.

As usual, our crew will eat at 6pm at Mission BBQ at City Dock Annapolis, then move toward our Statehouse Stakeout (Bladen Street & College Avenue) around 6:45pm.

WE HAVE THE SIGNS TO SHAME THE STREET-CROSSING LEGISLATORS ON THESE ISSUES FROM 7-8pm, WE JUST NEED PATRIOTS.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    I heard Raskin is hosting a meeting tonight between Parkdale teens and Montgomery County students at Richard Montgomery HS.

The meeting is restricted to MoCo students only (and Raskin).

I heard a clip Raskin ranting somewhere- he sounded like the Ayatollah probably sounded, asking Iranian students to seize the embassy.

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    Can't make it tonight... Had foot surgery today to remove a sliver of metal that was according to the doctor, probably missed when I was wounded almost fifty years ago in Vietnam. It was capsulated and apparently worked it's self loose and was impacting a nerve, causing discomfort. To say the least, I was totally flabbergasted. Be there next week

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I was able to make it a two-fer tonight--spending our traditional hour on the Bricks in Annapolis with more than 2 dozen other fine Patriots, and then getting over Blair High School up in MoCo, before the Ratskin Retreat wound down.

For about 45 minutes after the kids were let out to find parents waiting in cars in the parking lot, I set up right on one of the sidewalks between the parking lot and the pick up zone for the teens. I had the same sign that got stomped on at the White House last week: "America's Freedoms Are Not The Enemy"

I ended up in a very low key debate, about guns, ammo and mental health with various groups of teens leaving the event, some of whom were upset that I would be so selfish as to interfere with their "positive energy" coming out of the event.

As always, a good experience with me, although many teens, especially the girls, expressed the simple idea: "guns are just too damn easy to get!". It was pretty clear that the screaming banshees had been replaced by teens who seemed all ranted out.

Two cops wandered over, but kept about 30 feet away so they could hear the conversation, which was again, low key. The media seemed uninterested in someone like me and never approached. Finally, after about an hour of "rapping" with teens, a Blair staffer came over and said it was times for the teens to go home and for me to exit the school property.

A good walk not spoilt.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I was able to make it a two-fer tonight--spending our traditional hour on the Bricks in Annapolis with more than 2 dozen other fine Patriots, and then getting over Blair High School up in MoCo, before the Ratskin Retreat wound down.

For about 45 minutes after the kids were let out to find parents waiting in cars in the parking lot, I set up right on one of the sidewalks between the parking lot and the pick up zone for the teens. I had the same sign that got stomped on at the White House last week: "America's Freedoms Are Not The Enemy"

I ended up in a very low key debate, about guns, ammo and mental health with various groups of teens leaving the event, some of whom were upset that I would be so selfish as to interfere with their "positive energy" coming out of the event.

As always, a good experience with me, although many teens, especially the girls, expressed the simple idea: "guns are just too damn easy to get!". It was pretty clear that the screaming banshees had been replaced by teens who seemed all ranted out.

Two cops wandered over, but kept about 30 feet away so they could hear the conversation, which was again, low key. The media seemed uninterested in someone like me and never approached. Finally, after about an hour of "rapping" with teens, a Blair staffer came over and said it was times for the teens to go home and for me to exit the school property.

A good walk not spoilt.

Getting in 'the last word' was a brilliant move.

Hopefully, their teen angst was tempered with logic and REAL common sense gun safety measures.

The Blair staffer must have sensed that you were about to convince them to all join the NRA and buy a firearm. :lol2:

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Anybody know if someone recorded the Raskin-Jugend-Rallye? I think it would be interesting to hear what was discussed. Didn't Obama just have a closed speech that he didn't want recorded? Is this the new "Democrat" way?

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Anybody know if someone recorded the Raskin-Jugend-Rallye? I think it would be interesting to hear what was discussed. Didn't Obama just have a closed speech that he didn't want recorded? Is this the new "Democrat" way?

I wonder how legal Raskin's little get together was last night? Didn't he hold it in a public school? A county property?

Someone needs to find out.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I wonder how legal Raskin's little get together was last night? Didn't he hold it in a public school? A county property?

Someone needs to find out.

~600 attend. Media, parents were not allowed in. Wonderful..
    Another report specifically mentions Raskin discussing to go after NRA with the students.

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-ne...-school-shooting-survivors-in-inspiring-visit

Raskin is organizing what he says is 100's of thousands for a march 3/24 in DC

http://wjla.com/news/local/florida-...s-share-experiences-with-students-in-maryland

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    ~600 attend. Media, parents were not allowed in. Wonderful..
    Another report specifically mentions Raskin discussing to go after NRA with the students.

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-ne...-school-shooting-survivors-in-inspiring-visit

Raskin is organizing what he says is 100's of thousands for a march 3/24 in DC

http://wjla.com/news/local/florida-...s-share-experiences-with-students-in-maryland

Elected official, having a partasan event on a generally public place, but refusing to let the public attend? This seems like a big problem.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Elected official, having a partasan event on a generally public place, but refusing to let the public attend? This seems like a big problem.

Sounds like the potential for lawsuit of the elected official and the school district.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Rack,

You like this?

Attachments

• IMG_20180227_205123_562.jpg
      IMG_20180227_205123_562.jpg
      43.5 KB · Views: 271

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts