MONDAY 7pm Picket in Annapolis! - NOW REAL TIME DISCUSSION!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    I'll be there tonight.

Love the school sign tie-in. We need a lot of those. I suspect most media challenges/questions will be along those lines tonight and for the next few weeks.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Help came from over the horizon when Tyler Yzagguire from the Second Amendment Institute saw me on live TV getting my sign stomped by a triggered hater and raced over to stand with me. Boo yah!!

Attachments

• 7BFE7C34-0D72-4F34-BA4B-56B386AA60CE.jpg
      7BFE7C34-0D72-4F34-BA4B-56B386AA60CE.jpg
      123.2 KB · Views: 271

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I know somewhere in these threads is a "cheat sheet" of where to park and when to meet where, etc., but I can't find it. Can someone point me to it, or give me a quick run down on how two non-city folks can get themselves and their full sized pickup truck safely in?

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I know somewhere in these threads is a "cheat sheet" of where to park and when to meet where, etc., but I can't find it. Can someone point me to it, or give me a quick run down on how two non-city folks can get themselves and their full sized pickup truck safely in?

There's a garage at Bladen and Calvert. It opens to the public at 6:00 and its free. A full size truck will fit.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter

Google map King George St - by naval Acadamy wall.

9 hour parking s/be open today. Not a bad walk to mmbq.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I wonder what would happen if you approached a rabid dog with a sign that said "no biting people."

Yep. that's the ticket.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Calvert Street garage... free after 6 p.m. ... for those with trucks or vans, height limited to 8 feet... (8' 2" I believe is on the sign)

ETA... and I type slow...

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    There's a garage at Bladen and Calvert. It opens to the public at 6:00 and its free. A full size truck will fit.

Google map King George St - by naval Acadamy wall.

9 hour parking s/be open today. Not a bad walk to mmbq.

Thank you. I'll take a google look at it. Is the plan to walk from Mission to the Picket? (I'm not familiar with Annapolis at all...haven't even been there since 2013 :o) I don't think we will be able to make it in time to eat, but it would be nice to catch and walk with the gang leaving Mission. I just don't want us to end up in the wrong place.

Kaffakid

May 14, 2017
    DC
    Calvert Street garage... free after 6 p.m. ... /QUOTE]

I was gonna head out there tonight. I figure another body is never a bad thing. Is anything going on in Annapolis? Sorry I’m on my phone and having a hard time going through this entire thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom