MONDAY 7pm Picket in Annapolis! - NOW REAL TIME DISCUSSION!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gambler

¿Got Freedom?
    Oct 30, 2011
    Parkville
    Had a great time last night, I really appreciated how you guys went above and beyond to keep everything orderly and civil! The signs were awesome too! I am sorely disappointed in the coverage, the maglev group got more coverage than we did, and we were a much larger group protesting a much larger issue. Sad.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I was worried about being too hoarse this morning, but I called into the “Sean & Frank Show” on WCBM Talk Radio and they were kind enough to put me on for 4-5 minutes to let me update their audience on Patriot Night Out!

I told them we are still interested in finding out who may have had DL and I arrested, and Sean & Frank said we should definitely file suit...

What say you Patriots?

Most definitely, they were totally in the wrong and need to pay the price from infringing on your rights.

Kinetic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 4, 2013
    I didn't see a single Democrat legislator there to defend the 1st Amendment. Is this true? I guess they used the "rat" tube to get to the capital last night.

There was one guy with a lapel pin who walked by and you could tell he wasn't happy. Nose in the air, avoiding eye contact, and walking like he was going through the dog park at night.

Someone greeted him but he kept walking with no response. Almost certainly a Rat.

SCV/SAR Patriot

UNRECONSTRUCTED
    I was worried about being too hoarse this morning, but I called into the “Sean & Frank Show” on WCBM Talk Radio and they were kind enough to put me on for 4-5 minutes to let me update their audience on Patriot Night Out!

I told them we are still interested in finding out who may have had DL and I arrested, and Sean & Frank said we should definitely file suit...

What say you Patriots?

#HELLYES!

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV

What say you Patriots?

Speaking for myself if I were in your shoes, I would file suit and if there is a monetary award or settlement, I would donate the entire amount (less expenses I couldn't cover myself) to a worthy 2A organization and broadcast that fact to everyone in the MD General Assembly and every news organization.
    Sort of an "up your collective delusional darkened orifices!" that's just me, though. Whatever you do is ok by me and thanks for everything you have done and continue to do, even though I am no longer directly affected by the Republik's repugnant laws.

slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    Had a great time last night, I really appreciated how you guys went above and beyond to keep everything orderly and civil! The signs were awesome too! I am sorely disappointed in the coverage, the maglev group got more coverage than we did, and we were a much larger group protesting a much larger issue. Sad.

It just goes to prove how heavily the left keeps its thumb on the scale. They control the narrative from start to finish. A member of the general public might easily have no idea last night ever happened - and that's how they want it.

snakep

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Behind enemy lines...
    There was one guy with a lapel pin who walked by and you could tell he wasn't happy. Nose in the air, avoiding eye contact, and walking like he was going through the dog park at night.

Someone greeted him but he kept walking with no response. Almost certainly a Rat.

I saw a female version of the same walk by me as well...

Chriss

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

What say you Patriots?

You mean it hasn't been files yet??!!:eek:
    If your counsel tells you that there is merit and solid standing then move forth with all speed.

CharlieFoxtrot

Industry Partner
    Sep 30, 2007
    Foothills of Appalachia
    Our criminal lawyer Eric Schaffer, known to all MDshooters as Industry Partner CharlieFoxtrot is ON IT as our criminal defense attorney. The goal is to get confirmation that there is no sneaky crap that would EVER allow the 6 charges to be re-filed.

Eric has donated his legal services to DL, me and all of us on behalf of the 2A fight in Maryland.

Please thank him when you get the chance!

Thank you for the kind words it is an honor to represent you and your brother. Had a great time last night and it was terrific to put some more names with faces. Sorry I didn't get to meet everyone. Even though I did not have any adult beverages last night I felt hung over this am. Liberty hangover maybe?

As an aside I have been checking with the attorney electronic system and the citations have never actually been formally filed. I have tried to reach out and speak to Wes Adams (States Attorney for AACO) but he has not responded. I was told last night by a very reputable source that he wouldn't enter the citations issued into the system and in fact gave them back to the Capitol Police.

Stagstalker

Jan 15, 2017
    The cesspool of MD
    Maybe Hogan would sign an executive order to prosecute violators and infringers of the Constitution...in hopes youd drop the suit of course...., he'd have everyone behind him....well, everyone but the violators.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Great group last night, was good seeing all my MDS buds (and bud-ettes)! Glad to have been a part of it. Sorry I couldn't stay longer at Union Jack's, glad to hear it reached "epic" status :D (can't wait for THOSE stories to be posted up!)

It still amazes me that Rack remembers my real-life name whenever I see him, hat off to you, good sir!

Also, meeting Dick Heller was an honor.

-John

It might have gone something like....

"You, get out now! And take Dick Heller with you." :lol2:

dgapilot

May 13, 2013
    Frederick County
    Last night was only the second time I’ve stood with the Patriot Picket. It was a proud moment.

That said, some observations. The Republican Caucus made the gesture to apologize for the arrests publicly to Jeff and his brother. While they amended their apology to include the entire GA, the Democrats were absent!

In the past all the signs have focused on 2A and last night on 1A. For whatever reason it seems to end up in the noise. I guess so many today have never read, and certainly don’t understand the Constitution. I wonder if a more targeted approach indicating that the democrats are anti Bill of Rights might get more traction. They don’t want to believe that 2A is part of the Bill of Rights, but calling them out as opposed to the BoR may give a little more for people to think about. Just some random thoughts for future sign content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Just received this from Scott Prevett back channel on the PP Book of Faces page:

Hey guys, as a show of solidarity and thanks, we made a resized version of your "More patriots than you have handcuffs" graphic that we're putting up on Gun Rights Watch's cover photo for the next week. Feel free to use it as you wish!

qwertee123

Choose Freedom
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 18, 2009
    Stuck in MoCo ...
    I am sad I was unable to join all you Patriots yesterday evening, but I am thrilled so many came out to support Rack and Kevin and stand against tyranny. The printed signs looked awesome. And the Clandestine boys restores some hope for the next generation.

A couple questions:

1. Were there any non-Republican members of the MGA who came out to show their support for the 1A or the injustice that occurred?
    2. What's next for PP and how do we continue to participate or help financially?

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Just received this from Scott Prevett back channel on the PP Book of Faces page:

Hey guys, as a show of solidarity and thanks, we made a resized version of your "More patriots than you have handcuffs" graphic that we're putting up on Gun Rights Watch's cover photo for the next week. Feel free to use it as you wish!

:needpics:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom