MOM Executive Order Extending MSP Wait Times???

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I got the word yesterday from a very reliable source that there would be something this week from the Gov to the MSP stating to contact the FFFL's and allow them to do the NICS check and after 8 dyas release the weapon. If you want more info, please email.

I call BS

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    :crazy: I am throwing the BS flag on this one. You can see all of MOM's executive orders here http://www.governor.maryland.gov/documents.asp. I couldn't find anything relating to this.

Right, also this guy said he got his info from a few FFL's. No disrespect intended to FFL's, but I'm learning that all to many FFL's are bad sources of information because they will just tell you whatever depending on how they like to do business and they will wrap everything up as its someone else at fault. Like MSP or MOM.

You can talk to 10 FFL's about HBAR's and you will get 10 different answers.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I got the word yesterday from a very reliable source that there would be something this week from the Gov to the MSP stating to contact the FFFL's and allow them to do the NICS check and after 8 dyas release the weapon. If you want more info, please email.

Email who? Whats the big secret.

Is the Governor changing the law to "after 8 days" rather than 7? Is the POC for NICS going to be FFL's in this State rather than the MSP?

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    I thought it was interesting when he apologized for the noise coming from the public pool, and gestured in the SAME DIRECTION as he had been pointing his closed-chamber gun!

It's people and videos like that make the anti gun world think we are all wacko's that should not have guns. He might as well said the noise was coming from a school yard as he waived his gun around at the same time looking around as if someone was getting ready to attack him at any moment. A real win for the gun world there.

Stratman60

Apr 6, 2013
    Calvert
    Can you imagine sitting at the pool with your kids and their friends playing and looking over and seeing this guy making this video. WTF.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Second hand gun shop ********.

He probably just overheard someone say, "I'll bet O'Malley told the State Police to take their sweet time doing the background checks." (An entirely unremarkable comment.)

Then his twitchy half-fried brain turned that into some conspiracy involving Space Aliens and the Antichrist.

dfens42

Publius
    Jun 7, 2012
    Free America-WV Province
    history-channel-hd-aliens-thumb.jpg

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Second hand gun shop ********.

He probably just overheard someone say, "I'll bet O'Malley told the State Police to take their sweet time doing the background checks." (An entirely unremarkable comment.)

Then his twitchy half-fried brain turned that into some conspiracy involving Space Aliens and the Antichrist.

Show me the proof that there are not Aliens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom