• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    They also did not put him in jail for the 18 months either that they say he was provided as a sentence for the accessory after the fact charge.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Can the county be sued by the victim’s family for this? I hope so.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    They also did not put him in jail for the 18 months either that they say he was provided as a sentence for the accessory after the fact charge.
    BALTIMORE — Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) Baltimore apprehended a Salvadoran noncitizen who was convicted in 2023 of accessory to first-degree murder after the fact in Montgomery County. Deportation officers from ERO Baltimore’s Fugitive Operations Team arrested the 30-year-old MS-13 gang member Jan. 29 near his residence in Silver Spring.

How doesn't he have an address in the grey bar hotel or back in El Salvador?

I read and posted in a different thread about SB1 where Gov Moore was to sign legislation to ensure the Safety of our Children. Oh yeah, that was the restrict where LEGAL CCW citizens can carry their Legally owned firearms.
    Of course all the while, gang members who commit violent, illegal acts such as this MS13 guy, are roaming the streets still.

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    BALTIMORE — Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) Baltimore apprehended a Salvadoran noncitizen who was convicted in 2023 of accessory to first-degree murder after the fact in Montgomery County. Deportation officers from ERO Baltimore’s Fugitive Operations Team arrested the 30-year-old MS-13 gang member Jan. 29 near his residence in Silver Spring.

How doesn't he have an address in the grey bar hotel or back in El Salvador?

I read and posted in a different thread about SB1 where Gov Moore was to sign legislation to ensure the Safety of our Children. Oh yeah, that was the restrict where LEGAL CCW citizens can carry their Legally owned firearms.
    Of course all the while, gang members who commit violent, illegal acts such as this MS13 guy, are roaming the streets still.
    Yeah and are we supposed to believe that resettling him with his family in 2006 was supposed to help him grow up to be a great example of a 'dreamer' or whatever classification.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    An immigration judge in Baltimore ordered him removed to El Salvador in February 2007.

The Montgomery County Police Department arrested the gang member in January 2023 and charged him with the offense of accessory after the fact-murder first degree.

ERO Baltimore lodged an immigration detainer against the Salvadoran noncitizen in June 2023 with Montgomery County Circuit Court.

The Circuit Court of Montgomery County in Rockville convicted him of accessory after the fact-murder first degree in September 2023 and sentenced him to five years of imprisonment. The court suspended all but 18 months of his sentence.

The Montgomery County Circuit Court ignored ERO Baltimore’s immigration detainer and released the Salvadoran gang member.

Wait a minute, What is After the Fact- First Degree murder? And why isn't any charge of murder not either a life sentence no parole, or the death penalty?

5 years suspended down to 18 months, ARE THEY CRAZY?

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    An immigration judge in Baltimore ordered him removed to El Salvador in February 2007.

The Montgomery County Police Department arrested the gang member in January 2023 and charged him with the offense of accessory after the fact-murder first degree.

ERO Baltimore lodged an immigration detainer against the Salvadoran noncitizen in June 2023 with Montgomery County Circuit Court.

The Circuit Court of Montgomery County in Rockville convicted him of accessory after the fact-murder first degree in September 2023 and sentenced him to five years of imprisonment. The court suspended all but 18 months of his sentence.

The Montgomery County Circuit Court ignored ERO Baltimore’s immigration detainer and released the Salvadoran gang member.

Wait a minute, What is After the Fact- First Degree murder? And why isn't any charge of murder not either a life sentence no parole, or the death penalty?

I felt like I was reading one of those things where they(ICE/Gov) give him an order to show up somewhere and let him go on his own recognizance. Not sure I have the word correct. Just felt he was probably gone from then to 2023. Other stories tell of multiple deportations with guys coming in here and breaking the law and killing people.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County

And if he was convicted on September 1st and released the same day he was rearrested, January 29th, he STILL only spent just under 5 months of that sentence. Ridiculous

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    And the same county is continually jacking up property taxes so they have money to pay lawyers to fuss over this stuff, here in benevolent sanctuary-land. We are literally paying for this punishment.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I felt like I was reading one of those things where they(ICE/Gov) give him an order to show up somewhere and let him go on his own recognizance. Not sure I have the word correct. Just felt he was probably gone from then to 2023. Other stories tell of multiple deportations with guys coming in here and breaking the law and killing people.
    Exactly, and to think, these events are not isolated to Moco or just this one perp.
    I really do think there are millions of these deadly, violent, soldiers in a vast network of crime rings that are generated in these foreign countries and then sent here, as we see at the border. They get their Get outta jail free, Get into the USA free cards, courtesy of FJB and Barack Hussein Obummer et al.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    And the same county is continually jacking up property taxes so they have money to pay lawyers to fuss over this stuff, here in benevolent sanctuary-land. We are literally paying for this punishment.
    Occam, I am not refuting or debating you in any way. I am merely expressing how I see the state of affairs in DC, Md and Balto City alike. At least I think I am seeing clearly.

Also, where I once felt that Moco was a desirable place to live in Md, circa 1986-87, I no longer feel this is the case. When I used to see a girl from Derwood area, I used to actually think I'd like to live down there in the country areas of nice farms and such. I now hear that Moco is riddled with super bad areas that are getting worser and worser, and is over run by Libs. And to add to the troubles, I hear about the Leftist policies that follow the party line of Tax and Spend, and education for the children and Mom's against Guns, and yet when they actually capture a criminal, the bad actor is not punished. Then there is a continual cycle of them committing more crimes, which costs more to arrest, litigate and either punish or let go. It seems like a never ending ride on the expensive Hamster Wheel of spiraling costs.

The costs aren't always dollars either. The losses come at the costs to stable communities, safe streets, businesses, roadways, places to shop and live our lives.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Sanctuary county strikes again;

Now, I thought these all-loving counties like MoCo would say they wouldn't release violent criminals. Surely, they didn't lie.

2flhun

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    Mont Co
    It's their policy to do this. There were a couple of exceptions, do to public pressure, when some little girls were raped by illegal aliens w/ICE detainers, but this was the exception.

CASA de Maryland drives this policy and many others. They are so powerful that they can release an anti-Semitic statement and still get handed a boatload of $$, while barely having their hand slapped.

Elrich, Jawando, Mink, Sayles keep these policies rolling along. The other CMs bow to their will. I have discussed this with Ludtke and Balcombe, they regurgitated the "we are a welcoming and inclusive county" talking points.

tomcatfan

Jan 27, 2024
    St. Marys
    It's their policy to do this. There were a couple of exceptions, do to public pressure, when some little girls were raped by illegal aliens w/ICE detainers, but this was the exception.

CASA de Maryland drives this policy and many others. They are so powerful that they can release an anti-Semitic statement and still get handed a boatload of $$, while barely having their hand slapped.

Elrich, Jawando, Mink, Sayles keep these policies rolling along. The other CMs bow to their will. I have discussed this with Ludtke and Balcombe, they regurgitated the "we are a welcoming and inclusive county" talking points.

But that's par for the course in that part of the state.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    I posted this in the J6 thread because those people are still in jail, but this guy is out in 18 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom