• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Goateggs

Jan 27, 2013
    Annapolis
    Two gun experts came to testify at a hearing about a bill very similar to SB281 in the Minnesota House. The DFL members (DFL=Democrat/Farmer/Labor party; Minnesotans always have to be just a little eccentric) got up and walked out as a group rather than listen to the testimony.

http://pjmedia.com/blog/video-mn-democrats-abandon-national-conversation-on-guns-literally/?singlepage=true

The story contains a summary of their presentation, which is actually pretty cool -- they took two Ruger 10/22s in (after getting permission from security, of course) and demonstrated how little it would take to turn them into banned "assault weapons."

This is sad. I lived in Minnesota for three years and while, yes, parts of the state like the Twin Cities are dominated by the loony left, most of the state is populated with sensible down-to-earth people who just want to be left alone. Kind of like Maryland, I guess.

Shaggy

Feb 8, 2013
    Westminster
    It's almost like someone from DC is pressing the states to pass every gun control law they can. You know, now that the have some dead kids to exploit. It makes me sick and angry.:mad54:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom