• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    My experience with CCI SV is that it reliably cycles most semi-autos, and it's subsonic. You will definitely have no cycling problems when running it suppressed.

That ultra-expensive "22lr subsonic" that some manufacturers (*cough*Gemtech*cough*) sell is essentially a rip-off. CCI SV works just as well.

I have heard that CCI makes the Gemtech sub 22 ammo. I have no cite for that other than reading somewhere on some forum (maybe here), so take that for what is worth.

I have used both and really like the Gemtech, but never did a side my side comparison. I also like CCI SV.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    My experience with CCI SV is that it reliably cycles most semi-autos, and it's subsonic. You will definitely have no cycling problems when running it suppressed.

That ultra-expensive "22lr subsonic" that some manufacturers (*cough*Gemtech*cough*) sell is essentially a rip-off. CCI SV works just as well.

Love the SV in all my guns and suppressed as well. Shot thru a CZ 452 UL you'd swear it is suppressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom