• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    What are the chances of a really large group of gun owners going to Annapolis or DC for a Million Magazine March?

I thought everyone could take a broken down POS magazine and place it in front of the gates on PA Avenue. We could place old gun stocks, worn out holsters, brass, trashed barrels, hunting socks, and busted gun parts there as well. Anything gun related that you don't mind tossing out.

It would make quite a pile and may be good media coverage. All kinds of groups pile-up all kinds of crap there when they have their demonstrations.

It's nice weather too.

Annapolis would be better because we could all park at the stadium and march on the town.

Any thoughts?

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I would consider a spontaneous assembly of people in non-confrontational pro-COTUS t-shirts just happening to show up somewhere a possible good thing...

But for the life of me I just can't figure where or when..........

;)

A positive sign for once. Thank you.

You're right. We can't assemble without a permit, but if (a lot) of people just happened to (show up) (some place) at the (same time) on a given (random) day........

Did anyone see the Grimm Reaper holding the Bill of Rights in Annapolis during the hearings? That was funny stuff. They kicked him out post haste. Though he did have an Assault Sickle with him.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    The news would call it a voluntary turn in program...

I like that idea and the Left would love the sight of all that Evil Gun Garbage laying around. Parts that are no longer in the hands of the Evil Doers.

They may even have there own march and happily pick it up and throw it away for us. They will think they have won a momentous battle and claim victory.

Sadly, the others are right though.

Littering would make us look more Redneckified than we really are and they would Demonize us even more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom