• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    Yeah man...there is no telling what you will find down there. H&H has been around in some form or fashion since at least the 60's. I have heard the rumor that they used to carry firearms until the 68' riots put that to a stop.

I remember seeing firearms there back in the 60s and I'm pretty sure even the early 70s. Not many, just a few surplus rifles from time to time.

Kiev88cm

KB3ZKX
    Sep 24, 2009
    Just to rub salt in the wounds I went to Delks in NC last week... THAT was a surplus store like I'd always dreamed of :D

Ammo cams by the Thousands for $8 ea. Tons of old army generators outside. Have a Willys ISNSIDE the store with a zodiac on top of it. A huge tub of mickey boots for $45 a pair on and on and on was awesome.

Oh and there was this :)

da565317ef7bec63c583c71ba816282d.jpg
    Yeah,but did you stop in Speedy's in Lexington,for BBQ ?

Whitey

Collector and involved.
    Apr 5, 2014
    Central MD
    I've heard tales of Coleman's up in PA being an awesome place but its north of Harrisburg and I never find myself anywhere near there.

https://colemans.com/

Been going there since I was a kid before the large showroom was built. Also a decent place to find military vehicle parts. They even let you explore their salvage yard on foot unaccompanied.

-Whitey

bmkoenig

Their other store is on Emmitsburg Rd on the left a few miles before you get into Gettysburg. That's worth a look too.

I think that may be their "warehouse" now. I haven't seen it open for business in a long time and the parking lot is always roped closed when I drive by. They also took all the flags down that used to be flying along the road. The E-burg road location was their only location for many years.

I think they get much more foot traffic being in town. It is a good place, reminds me of what surplus stores used to be.

BMW

Feb 28, 2013
    SoMD
    Keepshooting was Mil Surplus and is an IP, has a web site with mail order delivery, They don't carry a lot but their prices are not jacked like a lot of the others.

If your in the Southern Maryland area (Waldorf) you can save $$ on shipping by doing a local pickup.

www.keepshooting.com

keepshooting is mail order only and they wouldn't let me do a local pickup the last time I ordered. Walk-in by appointment only for firearms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom