• Picture 2.jpg
      Picture 2.jpg
      21.2 KB · Views: 335

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    I've been a member for just over a year now. It still amazes me that 3 people are able to keep this forum up and running and able to keep it running at no cost to it's members. No pop-up ads, No banners, just the contributions of its members and Industry Partners. Thanks again DD214, Spott, and Norton for all your hard work. Mdeng

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I've been a member for just over a year now. It still amazes me that 3 people are able to keep this forum up and running and able to keep it running at no cost to it's members. No pop-up ads, No banners, just the contributions of its members and Industry Partners. Thanks again DD214, Spott, and Norton for all your hard work. Mdengg

Aw shucks....:o

We've said it before, and I think it still stands, the membership here is what makes that possible. Despite out amazing growth over the last couple of years, the forum is mostly self-governed.

Though there are a few people who will no doubt disagree, there is little actual policing that goes on.

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    I've been a member for just over a year now. It still amazes me that 3 people are able to keep this forum up and running and able to keep it running at no cost to it's members. No pop-up ads, No banners, just the contributions of its members and Industry Partners. Thanks again DD214, Spott, and Norton for all your hard work. Mdeng

I too want to thank you for your work to keep this going. Best community on the web!

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina

We've said it before, and I think it still stands, the membership here is what makes that possible. Despite out amazing growth over the last couple of years, the forum is mostly self-governed.

Though there are a few people who will no doubt disagree, there is little actual policing that goes on.

This and the fact we don't have to cater to peoples feelings :sad20: you let most of use say what we feel which is a good thing. I moderate another forum and do it the same way yet others I am just a member of anything about sex, violence, drugs, and yes sadly guns is prohibited but it does give good info on its intended topic but in its defense it has a lot of members under 18 so I see there point and it is run by the product's manufacturer.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Wonder how many people wind up here looking for "Maryland's Hooters".

That's how I got here. Hell, I don't even own a gun. Never have. I'm just getting frustrated looking for all the boob pictures.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.

Maybe because EVERYBODY is armed? :D:innocent0

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    Just to update this a little.

We reached a new milestone last night with the number of people online at once. The previous was around 590. That is damned good, even compared to some nationally oriented forums.

Great news, and hats off to you and the others that make this site what is is!

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    Absolutely great management shows through. I'm sure there are many of us that would help in any way we could. I love this place. :blush:

:beer:

Krispy Kirk

Jan 18, 2010
    HoCo, MD
    I can get that I think.

I know we have a few dozen who have been logging in almost every day for years, but rarely, if ever post.

That was me until today. I celebrated my one year anniversary of MDShooter membership this month but was told that I was still a noob since I had a post count of 19. That's right: 19. So here I sit typing away to try to hit that magic 50-post number so I can play with the big kids.

Ironically, many of those "big kids" haven't been here more than a few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom