• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    I went to a motorcycle sidecar rally there about 10 years ago. They had a small "zoo". There was a bear in a holding cell, bored out of his mind, lying on his side licking at a stream of water draining across the floor of his cage. I never felt the same way about zoos again.

The bear might have had the last laugh. About half the people ended up with salmonella from the water.

rundownfid

May 3, 2010
    All the bears at the Mifflin Co Sportsmen Club are free to come and go. Haven't seen one this year, but normally there are a number of sightings per year.

rundownfid

May 3, 2010
    I can't promise zombies, but there was a flock of turkeys on the range this morning (real ones, not the ones shooting).

rundownfid

May 3, 2010
    With only two weeks until the match we have some exciting news. Black Hat Training ( http://www.bhtcorps.com/ ) has stepped up to offer gift certificates toward their excellent training classes. Not totally certain how they will be awarded, but am looking to make it more random so as to make it possible for everyone to win. Plus the overall winners of this match have been remarkably good shooters and don't need the training as much as some of us.

Just a reminder, this match is by pre-registration only, so get you registration in soon if you want to shoot. http://www.mifflincosportsmens.com/2GunShoots.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom