• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    oh come on, right after i place an order lol. oh well. maybe there's something else i can drool over.... ;)

Thanks!!

(wish their Vortex mil/mil scope would hurry up and have another run made....)

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    While the 20% discounts are better than most, it didn't fit my purchase criteria this time.

I peruse the gun webs for bargains and note them on my 'wish list' page that is saved there. When I saw Midway's AR15.com deal, I checked my wish list on their site, and low and behold I had saved ...

Wheeler Engineering Professional Reticle Leveling System - $44.99

But, when I clicked on it to purchase, a pop-up informed me that the 'new' price was $54.99. Sooooo, with the $10 off promo, it would again be $44.99.

Damn, I hate when that happens.

Captnstabn

Apr 22, 2010
    no they don't. Which is why its almost better to not register as a dealer with midway anymore. The coupons save you more money than the discount on the majority of items.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    no they don't. Which is why its almost better to not register as a dealer with midway anymore. The coupons save you more money than the discount on the majority of items.

I agree. For Brownell's, the dealer discount is very nice. Not for Midway. Coupons usually do better there, sometimes way better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom