• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    What is refurbished about them? I like the Leupold Deltapoint Pro but wonder what is wrong with it.

GottaEat

Aug 24, 2014
    SOMD
    What is refurbished about them? I like the Leupold Deltapoint Pro but wonder what is wrong with it.

It does say they may have cosmetic imperfections, but still have Leopold s warranty . Ordered one anyway. $315 after all said and done.

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Are you putting the Deltapoint on a pistol? I looked in the manual and it states it is compatible with the Sig Sauer P226 but doesn't instruct how to install it. I'm guessing it is a simple bracket that slides on where the back iron sight is?

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Just thought the same thing. A VX1 for $119! That's a steal for a cheap hunting scope.
    What's the difference between a VX1 vs VX2 scope? Is the latter superior in some way (e.g. less weight)? The VX2 costs a little more, but I'm unfamiliar with Leupold optics (have mostly Nikon and Vortex).

Was looking at the 3-9x scopes with the 40mm objective. Want something for a 22mag bolt rifle ideally with parallax at 100 yds for shooting at dusk. Also want something lightweight as the rifle's under 5 lbs, and these Leupold scopes appear to be lighter than comparable Nikon or Vortex scopes.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    What's the difference between a VX1 vs VX2 scope? Is the latter superior in some way (e.g. less weight)? The VX2 costs a little more, but I'm unfamiliar with Leupold optics (have mostly Nikon and Vortex).

Was looking at the 3-9x scopes with the 40mm objective. Want something for a 22mag bolt rifle ideally with parallax at 100 yds for shooting at dusk. Also want something lightweight as the rifle's under 5 lbs, and these Leupold scopes appear to be lighter than comparable Nikon or Vortex scopes.

To be honest I didn't research. I saw the ad and quickly searched for reviews on the VX1. I am looking for a cheap but nice scope for hunting. I have tried Nikon last year (P300BLK) and a Cabelas Alpha Series the year before.

The Leupold seems to be what I am looking for based on reviews.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Are you putting the Deltapoint on a pistol? I looked in the manual and it states it is compatible with the Sig Sauer P226 but doesn't instruct how to install it. I'm guessing it is a simple bracket that slides on where the back iron sight is?

I hope to be building a 300blk SBR that will probably start out as a pistol. That will probably it's first home. Not the same pistol application you have in mind so im not sure how this would mount to the sig.

The vx6 was more of an impulse buy. Im also shopping for a decent used .308 savage or r700 for hunting. Im in no hurry but when i find one I'll already have a good scope ready to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    To be honest I didn't research. I saw the ad and quickly searched for reviews on the VX1. I am looking for a cheap but nice scope for hunting. I have tried Nikon last year (P300BLK) and a Cabelas Alpha Series the year before.

The Leupold seems to be what I am looking for based on reviews.
    I was too slow. The VX2 sold out after I put it in my shopping cart and before I hit submit payment, probably a minute away from their last one. So I got the VX1 instead, which also has 1/4 MOA adjustments (the similar Rifleman was 1/2 MOA). The rifle is glossy, so the glossy VX1 probably matches too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom