• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I placed an order on Sunday and received them today. Reviews, pictures and Q&A had me convinced they're 140gr ELD-M. Once I opened the packages and compared them to my existing bullets, I am >99% sure they are, in fact 140gr ELD-M for $21.49/100.
    This past Sunday it was free shipping on orders over $75, but that offer doesn't seem to still be valid.

bi6rnaftri5dbcd9j4uy.jpg

Sarguy7777

Kwitcherbitchin
    Feb 26, 2012
    Odenton
    They look great to me. I shoot a lot of blems from midway. 195 ELD, 200 ELD, 220 HPBT (definitely SMK), 300gr HPBT (also definitely SMK). The only think that I've found after weighing them and checking dimensions with calipers is that once in a while the plastic tips will be missing (maybe 1 in 400), or the tips of the SMKs aren't perfect. Otherwise they are great for plinking.

gungate

NRA Patron Member
    Apr 5, 2012
    Damascus. MD
    I placed an order on Sunday and received them today. Reviews, pictures and Q&A had me convinced they're 140gr ELD-M. Once I opened the packages and compared them to my existing bullets, I am >99% sure they are, in fact 140gr ELD-M for $21.49/100.
    This past Sunday it was free shipping on orders over $75, but that offer doesn't seem to still be valid.

What do you reload with this? Creedmoor? I could not find a recipe for Grendel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom