• ...and so much more!
  • BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Like I said earlier:

THE FREE RIDE IS OVER

The Curran gang is out for blood now. It's time to hit the bricks again!

defiance.jpg

Last edited:

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    Love the last bullet point about social and economic inequality, as if they give a flying fvck (or should that be **** ?) about that. When I throw in all associated costs, I calculate my out-of-pocket costs for a W&C permit at $468 to date, which includes the class, Livescan, application fee, 2 lunches, and 25 rounds of ammo at today's prices. And I didn't have to travel far to take the class like many others do. Does not include 2 days of my time that I'll never get back.

I'd love to hear some of those MGA assh@les justify these costs and time away from work, to less fortunate people in who really want and need to be able to defend themselves legally, but who flat out cannot afford it, just to exercise a Constitutional right.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    We are seeing their last hurrah.

Look at the state and local laws that sprang up after the equal rights ammendment was instituted. Desperate idealogs will do desperate things instead of accepting anything outside their concept of utopia.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Ahh , the Equal Rights Amendment hasn't been instituted .

I'm sure you're thinking of the various Civil Rights Acts .

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    Ahh , the Equal Rights Amendment hasn't been instituted .

I'm sure you're thinking of the various Civil Rights Acts .
    Thank you. I was in a hurry, unsure, and took a shot... thus the lower case naming.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    As someone mentioned earlier, read the fine print. The General Asylum has not yet revealed anything about their intentions, the missive quoted is from their owners, Marylanders to Prevent Guns, whose hair is still on fire from Bruen. One benefit we have is that the Asylum doesn't convene until January giving us time for a lot of the shrapnel from the coming SCOTUS smashing of NY to possibly settle a bit.

JollyPedro

Aug 15, 2022
    St Mary's County
    You would think they couldn't get any of that nonsense passed using the SCOTUS' rule of Text, History, and Tradition???? Nothing they mentioned will stick, although it might take a while to make its way through the court system because the MGA appears to be dumb. The Bruen case gave us more than just Concealed Carry; It made it so the "all knowing" politicians couldn't impose unconstitutional laws any longer!!!!

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    You would think they couldn't get any of that nonsense passed using the SCOTUS' rule of Text, History, and Tradition???? Nothing they mentioned will stick, although it might take a while to make its way through the court system because the MGA appears to be dumb. The Bruen case gave us more than just Concealed Carry; It made it so the "all knowing" politicians couldn't impose unconstitutional laws any longer!!!!
    Oh, they think they can.

Dem’s argument for THT is literally “well, we had laws keeping the black people unarmed, so there’s that…”

174CD5D5-0425-4EA7-BEC9-6F655330DCE4.png

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Insane!!! LOL, they are going to get thumped again, and hard.... It's going to be fun to watch their heads catch on fire when freedom rings!!
    They are incredibly racist in their thinking. They believe this 2A stuff is an angry middle-aged white guy thing. The “laws” they pass disproportionately affect minorities. Of course, they can’t admit that. And if a white guy says it, he’ll be shouted down with “you can’t speak for minorities” by the woke-a-holics.

Free people everywhere are waking up on a different side of the bed. The funny thing about rights, once folks know they have them, they aren’t giving them up.

The 2A is for EVERYONE.

JollyPedro

Aug 15, 2022
    St Mary's County
    They are incredibly racist in their thinking. They believe this 2A stuff is an angry middle-aged white guy thing. The “laws” they pass disproportionately affect minorities. Of course, they can’t admit that. And if a white guy says it, he’ll be shouted down with “you can’t speak for minorities” by the woke-a-holics.

Free people everywhere are waking up on a different side of the bed. The funny thing about rights, once folks know they have them, they aren’t giving them up.

The 2A is for EVERYONE.
    FACTS!!!! The pure number of W&C permit applications should be a wakeup call to the "leadership" in MD and absolutely needs to be a talking point if and when they try to push this nonsense.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    FACTS!!!! The pure number of W&C permit applications should be a wakeup call to the "leadership" in MD and absolutely needs to be a talking point if and when they try to push this nonsense.
    They’ll twist it and say it’s all angry racist white guys getting permits.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I wonder if they are actually tracking stats on the applicant's race, age, etc?? If so, maybe we could get an FOIA request to get the real numbers.
    Can you imagine a world in which they aren’t? If they ask your race, you can be damned sure it’s searchable.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    The last bullet point of their flyer is about as racist as it can get. White privilege/guilt much?

Over half of the points already have regulations/restrictions in place, and the rest of them will have injunctions per Bruen.

What a bunch of clueless busybody idiots.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I wonder if they are actually tracking stats on the applicant's race, age, etc?? If so, maybe we could get an FOIA request to get the real numbers.
    There's a question on the application for race. The MSP at least knows. And since the MSP maintains an MGA lobbyist consultant in Annapolis, the MGA knows...

Make ready to hit the bricks in January.
    patriot picket.jpg

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Maryland's History and Tradition is to deny rights to the disfavored, be they Black, Latino, Poor, or those in the wrong zipcode; basically anyone who disagrees with the prevailing viewpoint of the elitists.

We can expect them to continue to honor their H&T.

Apd09

May 30, 2013
    Westminster, MD

I’ve a got a friend who teaches the course, he posts pictures on Facebook. Looks like a pretty diverse mix of races and genders, not what furthers the narrative.
    1e4f0b128e70be05536878b9c66e4bb9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom