• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Medusa Joe

Industry Partner
    May 28, 2020
    Hollywood, MD
    We’ll, we did it! After chatting with the area rep, then talking face-2-face with Dillon at Shot Show this year, they approved our application.

We’re slowly starting to get in some merchandise (presses, steel dies, conversion kits, repair kits, case gauges, accessories, etc) in the popular sizes and should be able to offer most Dillon Branded items* at catalog prices out the door.

I’ll be posting the Dillon stuff in a separate thread beginning tomorrow.

If you need anything Dillon and you don’t mind picking up in Hollywood, MD, or at The Nations Gun Show in chantilly VA (at Dulles Expo Center) then give us a call, message or PM.

* Dillon branded items that will not be at catalog prices out the door:
    BFR .50 BMG loader and it’s accessories

Contact us for a price out the door on non-Dillon branded items in the catalog.

Attachments

• ECEBDE15-1685-423E-9785-5AB51BD0E95B.jpg
      ECEBDE15-1685-423E-9785-5AB51BD0E95B.jpg
      78.3 KB · Views: 345

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Congratulations on your dealer status! A bit far for me but I will definitely keep this in mind. Cannot beat Dillon progressives.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I have a 450 missing parts, thinking of getting a 650

They used to have a conversion process where they would turn a 450 into a 550. Not sure if they still offer it though. Are they still selling 650's? I thought at some point they would be phased out for the 750's?

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    650 is gone. 750 is the current model. There are some definite improvements. The shafts are greasable. The actuator for the index ring has a roller (but the index rings still suck and break, two down in a year). The new case feeder sucks. When I have time I need to tinker with it a lot. The feed funnel to the drop tube is a jamomatic with 9mm (even with all the parts set per dillons recommendations). The old feeder on the 650 is far superior. Never get jams inside the feeder or in the funnel (it's flatter not open and rounded).

On the plus side, Dillon still ships replacement parts quickly and their service department is the best in the biz. Sadly they can't fix a bad feeder design but they sure try to help. If anyone is a plastics expert, and can print a smaller funnel, I'd like to hear from you. In 308 and 45 it's great, just 9 that stinks. The jamming inside the hopper will probably require milling or burr grinding put the plastic protrusion and replacing it with an aluminum or stainless insert but that's going to be a long term project.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Congrats! Too bad you're on the other side of the world from me. I did make it down there once with my daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom