• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    MD Thompson Collector’s Machine Gun Show!
    March 23th, 2-5pm @ the AGC

MDTCA will host an Open House on March 23th from 2:00 to 5:00 pm in the AGC’s Barnes range house, 11518 Marriottsville Rd, Marriottsville MD 21104

• Variety of Machineguns on display including; Tommy guns, MP5s, Grease Guns, M16s, BARs, MP44s, M60s, MG34s, Brens, Maxims and much more.
    • Silencer and Short barreled rifle display.
    • All firearms are legally owned by MDTCA members and are often shot during out bimonthly MG shoots at the AGC.

This is your chance to find out more about Fully Automatic and any NFA (Class III) firearms that may interest you! We can show you how to get into Full Auto without breaking the bank. We will be providing information on how US Citizens can legally own these types of firearms and how to go about buying them.

www.associatedgunclubs.org/mdthompson.html

The Associated Gun Clubs, 11518 Marriottsville Rd, Marriottsville MD 21104

Attachments

• MDTCA AGC FLYER-2014.pdf
      108.2 KB · Views: 145

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    I am??? Guess I better buy some quickly!

Haha... I think you are already on that anyway!

What all do you plan to bring?

I think I will do my MG08 with Sled, MG08/15, M11 with Max 11 upper and suppressor.

I am also thinking of bringing my Battle damage MG08 Sled with 14 shrapnel hits. I have a AA extension with it that I can drop a MG34 on. So that might come too.

I will probably also do a belt loader display.

Hopefully I can fit all that in my Durango...

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Subscribed... I hope to remember this come March.

If you are interested in getting MDTCA emails, which come out about once a month with the important dates for club activities each month.... send me a PM with your email and I will add you. Its an easy unsubscribe too if you get sick of it. That way you will get a reminder email about it!

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    That key word is currently!

Actually with 4 MGs, now I will probably get a few other things first.

With a M16 and a M11, I have the two base guns for the future.

I get a Belt Fed out of the M16 when I get a Shrike upper.

I like the Lage Max11 enough that unless I upgrade to a MP5, I am pretty much done buying any modern SMGs. With the M16 being even more versatile, I don't see myself buying any other Modern assault rifle or even full size rifle caliber MGs. The Maxims have the Heavy MG down. With M240 and M249s not really an option.... I just don't see myself buying anything but historical MGs at this point. I would love to a MP5 but unless I run into some free money, its going to keep out of my price range.

Other than that, I would consider some historical guns like a Chauchat or maybe even a 1919a4 at current rates. If I could find a MP44 or MP18 cheap... You just never know what you might run into.

However I see that I have a lot of money needed in M16 uppers and accessories. I also then plan to do a run on suppressed guns, adding a Sig Dark Elite with threaded Barrel, a Ruger Mk III with a threaded barrel and a Ruger 10-22 take down with a threaded barrel. I will need suppressor for each plus one for the M16 and might even upgrade my SMG 9mm Suppressor. Finally I might add a Henry 1860 lever gun and a Flint Lock pirate style pistol to the collection. Maybe even a T-Gewehr if I can get a good price on one. So I have a lot of money to spend before buying more MGs. That said I am always looking for a good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom