• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

txiyo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    I would like to say, "Hi and Welcome" to all the FBI, ATF, Homeland Security, and MD State Police agents that plan on attending the shoot. You will be audio and visually recorded too!

Who cares, we are the people. Aren't we supposed to control them? The government is supposed to fear us, not the other way around. If that happens then our Constitution and National Sovereignty is void. America is not America. All the federal people that want to show up can, but those people take so much money from us they should have more than enough facilities to shoot at.

doglover

Oct 10, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    I hate to say this, but it looks like we aren't going to be able to make it. Our son has been scheduled to have surgery on his shoulder on Feb 19th and he's going to need help at home for a time afterward. We very much looked forward to meeting everyone and seeing Mark again but, we're sure you all understand that family has to come first.

Have a good time and shoot a few rounds for us! :D

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    I hate to say this, but it looks like we aren't going to be able to make it. Our son has been scheduled to have surgery on his shoulder on Feb 19th and he's going to need help at home for a time afterward. We very much looked forward to meeting everyone and seeing Mark again but, we're sure you all understand that family has to come first.

I hope your son heals quickly. Maybe we'll see you for the summer shoot we're trying to work out on the western side of the bay bridge (We learned out lesson about traffic on Sundays on the eastern shore :rolleyes: )

Slimjim

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    Oh IDK, if ill bring it again. I might. Im starting to run low on non incindiary .50 BMG :P

yapdawg

.45 ACP
    Feb 15, 2009
    Salisbury
    Taurus 4510

Is anyone bringing one of "the Judges" from Taurus to this shoot? I'm really thinking about getting one as my first gun, but would like to shoot one first.

houserocker

Guero Loco
    Jan 14, 2008
    Laurel, DE
    How many democrats are going to be at the shoot? I've been seeing a lot of obama biden stickers at Hap Baker, will we get a lot of dems at this shoot? I don't really mind, I just get uneasy around those types of people that is all.
    Oh no, is this a Republican only event? I'm REALLY sorry, I didn't know that you had been appointed head of the thought police, sonny. Maybe you can show me and my friends where to stand so we don't make you uneasy. :sad20:

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    Oh no, is this a Republican only event? I'm REALLY sorry, I didn't know that you had been appointed head of the thought police, sonny. Maybe you can show me and my friends where to stand so we don't make you uneasy. :sad20:
    I guess he was uneasy standing next to me at the Supreme COurt Heller hearing protest too. :sad20:

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie

That sucks Karen, I was looking forward to seeing you and your husband again.
    Maybe next shoot in a few more months time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom