• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    So first Id like to say Thank You to all that helped with MDS sales. We made in just over a month $800.00 in profit after paying for the embroiderer shirts' hats and iron patches. So as stated this money will be divided between our 2a organizations $200.00 for Maryland Shooters $200.00 for Patriot Pickets [shoe box fund] $200.00 MSI and $ 200.00 for Clandestine, Chads vet build . Thanks Again Buellsfurn

Last edited:

eurocarnut

Jul 28, 2010
    So first Id like to say Thank You to all that helped with MDS sales. We made in just over a month $800.00 in profit after paying for the embroiderer shirts' hats and iron patches. So as stated this money will be divided between our 2a organizations $200.00 for Maryland Shooters $200.00 for Patriot Pickets $200.00 MSI and $ 200.00 for Clandestine, Chads vet build . Thanks Again Buellsfurn

Where can I see what you have to sell as far as apparel goes? I wouldn't mind having a hoodie or something.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    So first Id like to say Thank You to all that helped with MDS sales. We made in just over a month $800.00 in profit after paying for the embroiderer shirts' hats and iron patches. So as stated this money will be divided between our 2a organizations $200.00 for Maryland Shooters $200.00 for Patriot Pickets $200.00 MSI and $ 200.00 for Clandestine, Chads vet build . Thanks Again Buellsfurn
    Wow, good man. You've had an impact on many fronts.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Wow, good man. You've had an impact on many fronts.

Yes, thank you Buellsfurn! This is how the chains get moved...away from the keyboard.

And not only that, you were boots on the ground with the Patriot Picket for an important outing the Saturday before last.

Sir, you are a Great American!

CombatAK

Hooligan #12
    Sep 1, 2015
    Cresaptown
    First class operation. I love my patches and I will be purchasing more swag soon. I tip my hat to you sir! It is wearing a new iron on patch!

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    Thanks for all the kind words. Just doing what i can when i can. It wasn't just me. Again I want to thank all that helped.

I admire the modesty, but you earned the compliments. Thanks for taking this on and seeing it through. I can't wait to get mine, so I can wear it everywhere. Thanks again!

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    Love my patch, can't wait to see the shirt! Thanks Lance for all of your efforts and even more for contributing to causes that will help us all! :beer:

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland

bumping for exposure

BrewDoc_MD

Piss off, ghost!
    Apr 25, 2012
    Myersville, MD
    Received my swag bag yesterday, love the detail and vibrant colors on the logos! My wife says i have a huge pumpkin head, and most caps do fit tight on me. But that adjustable camo cap is huge...most comfy cap I own now. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JonWayneCampbell

Latest threads

Top Bottom