• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doofoo

Dec 28, 2009
    Due to my schedule, I only really have time free on the weekends. Does anyone know any companies or individuals that offer classes on the weekend - or even private courses if all else fails?

I am located in Southern Maryland, which would be ideal. The only one I've so far is located in laplata, but the course is during the middle of the week.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Mid Atlantic Firearms Training (Bryan Fletcher) in AA County did a class at Freestate in Balto. Co. last month. Great class. One of the students came from Charles County. He ran it 6:30am -2:30 pm sat & sun. Early, but that format worked well for the students. I know he teaches at other locations. Check the calendar on their website.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    I could do a private weekend course as a last resort, but I am very expensive.
    Try MDeng, BPSafe, Dukes Defense, Inigoes or Minuteman - All good choices ;)

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    I could do a private weekend course as a last resort, but I am very expensive.
    Try MDeng, BPSafe, Dukes Defense, Inigoes or Minuteman - All good choices ;)

Thanks for the recommendation. Depending on when you need one and on the availability of a classroom, we can do a weekend class.

As CypherPunk noted though, the cost is not cheap. For an individual our cost is $375.00 for the two day (16 hour class).

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    I have a class scheduled for 3/1 & 3/2 but it is in Delta, PA. which is just across the Maryland line above Harford County. Cost is 200.00 and there are a couple of small hotels near if the other guys don't work out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom