• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Potential Delmarva Dates: Select which one you can attend!

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Ok guys. Fresh thread to start off this years meet up. Right now, I want to gauge dates. So, if you want to do another shooters day at Delmarva this spring, select the date you can attend. I will leave this thread available until February 27th to determine that date. After that, I will call Delmarva to make plans. I will try to get the food option like we did last year. Please select a date from the poll (once it shows)

April 11
    April 18
    April 25
    May 2

**Disclaimer: I have not contacted Delmarva yet. This is to gauge interest and find a good date to hold it to where the most of us can show.**

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Made sure to clear Easter and get us a date before Memorial Day when beach season kicks off. Easter is on the 5th of April this year, same weekend as the Frederick gun show.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Must consult with the minister of sex and finance. Then I will be able to enter an educated vote :D

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    There is a scheduled MDTCA (machine gun) shoot at AGC on Apr 11th. Would prefer something other than that day but to be honest I get to shoot at Delmarva so little (and its so fun!) I'd prob skip AGC and go to Delmarva anyway;) So any of the listed days are good for me. I picked the 18th in the poll just to pick something.

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    There is a scheduled MDTCA (machine gun) shoot at AGC on Apr 11th. Would prefer something other than that day but to be honest I get to shoot at Delmarva so little (and its so fun!) I'd prob skip AGC and go to Delmarva anyway;) So any of the listed days are good for me. I picked the 18th in the poll just to pick something.

Good thing I put put up a lot of dates lol... We will see what happens by the end of the month. :party29:

bean93x

JamBandGalore
    Mar 27, 2008
    WV
    I might have to make an appearance. Haven't made it out to one of these in years.

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    OH NO! Don't do MAY 2ND! My wife would likely be fine with me going ANY day EXCEPT our ANNIVERSARY! :omg:

I already missed last year due to recovery for shoulder surgery (still had my sling on).

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    You can always just shoot early and head back in time for a nice dinner with the wife :D

Its still early though.. Who knows what date comes out on top lol

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I've gots something new to bring as of last week. Not as big as the Barrett, but picked up a CZ 455 Tactical 22LR. Just needs some glass :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom