• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tito

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 4, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Thanks for posting this. I was aware of the non support in PG, Montgomery, and Bmore counties, but I am surprised the list is so small. Arizona is looking real good.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    These folks running for office say anything to get elected. When they're elected they forget everything they preached.

Paul

There is truth to this with many seeking office, however there are a few that stick to their word, you just have to be able to separate the wheat from the chaff. I truly believe that here in Carroll County Chris Fiora will uphold his word just as Richard Rothschild has upheld his.

madmantrapper

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2009
    Carroll County

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    OK I followed the link and did not read anything in there that would lead me to believe he is pro 2A. It is my understanding that to advance in the MSP you have to be a puppet.

Paul

Now you're startin' to see the light.:thumbsup:

We don't want any of the over reaching hands from Annapolis in Carroll County or the puppets thereof.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    For Baltimore County folks doing the DINO strategy, there is a good candidate for 2A rights in the Democratic primary. Ray Boccelli is a staunch conservative candidate and a clearly favorable choice in comparison to the incumbent POS.

Rickman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 31, 2012
    Port Deposit, MD
    Spoke with Sutton (Candidate for Cecil County) Monday eveing. Definately Constitutional based platform and an OathKeeper.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    For Baltimore County folks doing the DINO strategy, there is a good candidate for 2A rights in the Democratic primary. Ray Boccelli is a staunch conservative candidate and a clearly favorable choice in comparison to the incumbent POS.

POS??? Was he promoted ??? Not sure I like that job title ;)

I am stained for life now. I am a D... ;)

But the sherifs race is important. Very symbolic. And it has some teeth.. ..do not disregard it.. too many do. I know I used to.. no longer....

Last edited:

Sgt6402

Jan 21, 2008
    md
    I don't personally know Chris Fiora, but he certainly has had a distinguished career with MSP.

That said, I have known and worked with Phil Kasten for many years. I don't know if I have ever met a more dedicated and driven individual. He is "the architect" of the current Carroll County Sheriff's Office. They have taken on the full service law enforcement responsibility that MSP abdicated.

To push Phil Kasten aside now would be a true tragedy for Carroll County residents.

The tragedy would to continue having kasten in office and to have another murder case get tossed out............ he has no clue what its like to be a real officer on the street, he is a desk jockey and politician..............

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Thank you for that info as I was clueless when it comes down to this level. Trying to go through my sample ballot now and narrow down these smaller areas. Funny how I never really cared to research these positions.

It's amazing how many new citizen activists emerged from the shambles of FSA2013. It certainly got me off my butt. I had no interest in politics and absolutely no desire to participate beyond trekking to the polls at election time.

This forum community is the reason. Each and every one of you (even a few '13ers) phreaking ROCK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom