• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    He ran unopposed. The VA republicans have nobody to fault but themselves. Any generic republican senator would have beat him.

He only ran unopposed in the primary to get the Dem nomination. He won the general in an upset against Republican VA Atty Gen Ken Cuccinelli, who was tainted as then-Gov McDonnell's hand picked successor, and tied to the phony scandal and show trial that took down McDonnell and paved McAuliffe's way.

Yes, the Dems will misuse legal process and the judicial system to win, too.

rob

DINO Extraordinaire
    Oct 11, 2010
    Augusta, GA
    The Market is headed that way ...

The U.S. Stock Market Isn’t Going Clinton’s Way

I'd suggest moving your IRA/401K into something longer term and stable, even if it means getting less than a percent return ... at least until after inauguration day ... if the market survives.

According to my broker, it's not Trump, but uncertainty around him, which is really strange that the market gauges stability by The HildeBeast. In other words, she's a known entity ... corrupt as hell, but a known entity. Trump isn't. Trump will usher in a whole new set of players that they will need to garner favor with ... along with losing their 'investments' in Clinton Inc.

I don't find it suprising at all. The fed reserve and the entire govt is pumping as hard as it can to keep the economy afloat to maintain the illusion that the democraps are not totally incompetent. If hildabeast wins, they will continue. If however Trump wins, they will stop, causing the current economic bubble to collapse. They will in turn blame Repubs for the economic hardship.

Rob.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Yeppers ...

I don't find it suprising at all. The fed reserve and the entire govt is pumping as hard as it can to keep the economy afloat to maintain the illusion that the democraps are not totally incompetent. If hildabeast wins, they will continue. If however Trump wins, they will stop, causing the current economic bubble to collapse. They will in turn blame Repubs for the economic hardship.

Rob.

And the Fed stated today that they weren't going to even announce a rate hike until AFTER the election

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

Rob.

I think in technical terms, it's called a booby trap. :sad20:

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Most Corrupt in the history of the World is a pretty high bar. Definately we're in an extremely corrupt period by American standards.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    Most Corrupt in the history of the World is a pretty high bar. Definately we're in an extremely corrupt period by American standards.

Meh. Has there ever been a time in history where money didn't play a major part in political decisionmaking? Teapot Dome, anyone? How about the ABScam bribery case? The difference today is that media coverage (left and right wing) bombards you with it 24/7; the coverage is constant and inescapable. It's human nature to think that somehow you're experiencing a uniquely dangerous, critical, turning point in history.

Sorry guys, but corruption, greed, lust for power, arrogance, and, yes, gross stupidity, have been basic components of the human condition throughout history. As has exploiting others' folly to get attention. We're not special.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    But, but, but ...

Meh. Has there ever been a time in history where money didn't play a major part in political decisionmaking? Teapot Dome, anyone? How about the ABScam bribery case? The difference today is that media coverage (left and right wing) bombards you with it 24/7; the coverage is constant and inescapable. It's human nature to think that somehow you're experiencing a uniquely dangerous, critical, turning point in history.

Sorry guys, but corruption, greed, lust for power, arrogance, and, yes, gross stupidity, have been basic components of the human condition throughout history. As has exploiting others' folly to get attention. We're not special.

Except for us old farts, everyone has been told that they are. Some may have even gotten a trophy ...

Attachments

• 9776859-large.jpg
      9776859-large.jpg
      23.7 KB · Views: 145

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I read this morning that 60K convicted felons are going to be voting.

And MCAwful is recuperating from writers cramp after personally signing each and every pardon ... NOT.

He defied the judges order that they needed to be individually reviewed, then took the most plausible ones and sent them off to the auto-pen.

Does VA deserve such slime as Governor? He's as slimy as Owe'Malley is smarmy.

Last edited:

jeffie7

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2015
    Loudoun County
    Question is how many of those voters make a point to vote against someone who is above the law? They got nailed for breaking the law and served their time. Now the dems have their backs, for a vote...

Saw a few positive comments on facebook from people claiming to be renewed voters who couldn't wait to vote for trump.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Question is how many of those voters make a point to vote against someone who is above the law? They got nailed for breaking the law and served their time. Now the dems have their backs, for a vote...

Saw a few positive comments on facebook from people claiming to be renewed voters who couldn't wait to vote for trump.

I guess it all depends what they were nailed for and who was doing the nailing ... Bob McDonnell comes to mind, but at least he was finally able to 'beat the rap' that DemocRAT VA prosecutors fashioned from flimsy evidence. ONLY after he and his wife were dragged through the mud, paving the way for McAwful's ascendancy, did the slow turning gears of justice vindicate him.

But NOW, McAwful has greased those same gears to sway this election in favor of his biggest benefactor who put him the Governor's mansion in Richmond for that exact reason.

WAKE UP VIRGINIA and VOTE !!!

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hopefully Trump is taking notes, and laywering up for a court challenge if he doesn't win VA.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    And MCAwful is recuperating from writers cramp after personally signing each and every pardon ... NOT.

He defied the judges order that they needed to be individually reviewed, then took the most plausible ones and sent them off to the auto-pen.

Does VA deserve such slime as Governor? He's as slimy as Owe'Malley is smarmy.

Heard this a.m. on FBN that of the 60,000 pardons McAwful signed before his robo signer got writers cramp, "only" about 25,000 actually registered to vote. So, probably nearly 25,000 questionable votes for Hillary from that fiasco.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom