• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magerko

Nov 24, 2022
    Baltimore County
    Anybody replace their stock Sig striker assembly with the MCARBO Titanium Striker Assembly?

Removing the stock Sig striker assembly for cleaning is a bit of a pain, having to push that little plastic tab over and bend it down in order to slide the striker back plate off to remove the striker assembly. I just have a bad feeling that at some point, that little plastic tab is gonna break.

I like the design of the MCARBO Titanium Striker, and how it uses a double locking system to keep the striker secure. Also looks much easier to remove for cleaning than the stock Sig striker assembly.

Just wondering about the quality & especially reliability, don't want the striker to cause any firing issues, and if it's worth the $200.00 price?

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I’ve never heard of anything being wrong with the stick striker assembly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ClutchMD

Nov 7, 2022
    Baltimore County
    I have it in my carry gun and am waiting for another one for my new build. To me it made a noticeable difference in removing the last bit of grittiness in the trigger. It also makes taking the striker out for more in depth cleaning a lot easier and cut down on the amount of carbon that built up in the strengthening ribs of the factory striker. For most people a deep cleaning may never be needed but if you put a lot of round through your gun it makes a difference. I would definitely recommend it but be prepared to wait because it seems like they are always on backorder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom