• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dckhd247

Jul 23, 2014
    Pretty sure theres a place right on 219 in the area of the Arrowhead and Movie theater called "The Crab Shack". Never been there and probably wouldnt because like someone else said, you're on the wrong end of the state, but if thats what you're looking for, you should be able to find it if you google it.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Pretty sure theres a place right on 219 in the area of the Arrowhead and Movie theater called "The Crab Shack". Never been there and probably wouldnt because like someone else said, you're on the wrong end of the state, but if thats what you're looking for, you should be able to find it if you google it.

Unfortunately they have closed down and say they won't be coming back. :sad20: It was good while it lasted:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Crab-Shack-at-Deep-Creek-Lake/188701067843698

stimpy17

Mar 10, 2015
    Western Maryland
    Just an update;

We like to go to Annie's in Accident. Great for when I miss Mom.

Uno's in Oakland.

That little oriental buffet across from W@l-Mart(sort of) on the Garret Hwy going into Oakland.

We don't drink so I can't vouch for the bar/restaurants in this area.

The GF has some other places to try so a further post will be forthcoming.

I hope just getting this out there will help these businesses. Buy local.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Uno's is ok but it's like a nice Fridays

Seriously try Annie's Country Kitchen in Accident. It's home cooked food and not sea food but I PROMISE it's some of the best grub around!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is then Hen House still up that way? Wasn't that known for their sea food?

Ben

May 18, 2008
    Garrett County
    Since I'm new-ish to MD (and left my carry permit in VA), I'm not an expert like most of you; however, the pricey Dutch's at Silvertree seems to have the best tasting crab cakes. Unlike UNO, which is a national chain, Dutch's other place is in Frederick, so I'm thinking they're true MD crab cakes.

reccitron

MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Since I'm new-ish to MD (and left my carry permit in VA), I'm not an expert like most of you; however, the pricey Dutch's at Silvertree seems to have the best tasting crab cakes. Unlike UNO, which is a national chain, Dutch's other place is in Frederick, so I'm thinking they're true MD crab cakes.

Yeah Dutch's has some of the best crab cakes around even though every place claims theirs are the best.

If your looking for pub style food, JG's pub is very good. They also have crab cakes and crab soup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom