Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County

Attachments

• download.jpg
      download.jpg
      6.8 KB · Views: 397

Gunny1

Senior Citizen Member
    Front page photo in today's Sun. They look like a bunch of snowflake students who have been indoctrinated in our schools. So sad. (No, I do not get the Liberal Gazette. I saw it online).

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    The problem with this theory is that if you live anywhere in MD you eventually will be bankrolling part of this ********. Every time Baltimore runs into financial trouble they go to Annapolis and stick their greedy hand out.

Yep, look at the alcohol tax or the water tax. Counties like Frederick don’t get nearly what they should out of it because they were enacted to help the eastern counties makeup for their inability to balance their own budgets. Boy this state sucks more every day.

Michael S

Nov 6, 2012
    Towson
    Thinks like this happen all the time, last election at poll I saw Baltimore county school bus pull up. About 30 people got out and put signs up in front of every opposing sign at polling place and move on. I was working or I would have followed and filmed. The only difference now is they are advertising it.

danimalw

Ultimate Member
    If you offer Baltimore students a "get out of school for a day" trip, you could get them to hold up signs that read "Mickee mouze for president" or "all we axe for is ...." They'll do whatever they're told to do for a free day out of school.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I wonder where the money came from. Seems to me that a couple of weeks ago they couldn’t find money for heat in schools.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    I wonder where the money came from. Seems to me that a couple of weeks ago they couldn’t find money for heat in schools.

Also seems to shit all over the already debunked "gotcha" line of "We don't have money for pencils but we've got money to arm teachers."

Perhaps take that $100K and give it to a couple of SROs to, you know, make schools safer.

image.png

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    These idiots give me a headache , got time & money for this stupid stuff while the schools and city are crumbling around them .

Should be working on school vocational programs , get the kids working and making stuff . Self worth and value are important , not all can be brain surgeons some need to be welders .

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    These idiots give me a headache , got time & money for this stupid stuff while the schools and city are crumbling around them .

Should be working on school vocational programs , get the kids working and making stuff . Self worth and value are important , not all can be brain surgeons some need to be welders .

Indeed, my dad always told me the world needs many more ditch diggers than scientists.

There’s a big shortage of carpenters and laborers and brick layers and iron workers and schools want to turn out kids who are capable of even reading a tape measure.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Seems that very few of kids nowadays know what menial labor is. Can’t find ANY willing to mow grass or trim bushes. Even burger flipping is too much for most of them. No PT in schools anymore.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County

I have not seen it officially in writing (and probably never will), but the talk around the office is that the state pulled it's funding for the much needed roof replacement of Aberdeen Middle School (previously summer 2019) so that City Schools could fix their heat. :sad20: But, you know...it's warming up outside, they really don't need heat money right now anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom