• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    Finally got my check in the mail, hope I make the cut off (m1a with irons).

I've got a few more mags inbound, should be GTG.

trp7

Apr 3, 2009
    never been to a match like this, are spectators welcome? I would like to see what it is about before trying to donate my entry fee to the winner:D:sad20::innocent0

If you can fire you rifle out to 300 yards and walk 600 yards. Send in your check and come out and shoot. The worst thing that can happen is you finish last and have a great time at the range. It's sure to be better than a day at work.

HKB

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2007
    Finksburg, MD
    If you can fire you rifle out to 300 yards and walk 600 yards. Send in your check and come out and shoot. The worst thing that can happen is you finish last and have a great time at the range. It's sure to be better than a day at work.

well I do have iron sights, I have tried 200yrds, did ok, I am not sure about 300yrds with iron sights:cool:
    I would guess firing from all positions?

Todd v.

Ultimate Member
    Nov 30, 2008
    South Carolina
    well I do have iron sights, I have tried 200yrds, did ok, I am not sure about 300yrds with iron sights:cool:
    I would guess firing from all positions?

If you BZO at 50 yards you'll only have to hold a couple inches high at 300... Come on out in shoot. :thumbsup:

duke308

Keeper of the List
    Oct 7, 2008
    Mid Atlantic Region
    Shooters;

Everyone's whos registration has been received has been contacted and is gtg. We are almost full up a couple early and late spots, so if you are interested, please PM me and I will hold the spot until you can send out the check.

Happy Holidays

Steve D.

duke308

Keeper of the List
    Oct 7, 2008
    Mid Atlantic Region
    As of now, we are full. We need to shuffle around a couple of the RO's, to make everything work. Next week we will email the shoot info to the registered shooters.

jdramsey

Troll hunter.
    Aug 5, 2009
    St. Mary's Co. MD
    Sounds like a fun time. Too bad I have a prior commitment that day. I never get to shoot anything past 100 yards, since the only place I have to shoot is Myrtal Grove. Maybe nextime I'll be able to make it, and breakout the M1 Carbine

Slimjim

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    Junior;

If you really want to shoot, you can have my spot, for old archery times sake. Stop by and drop a check off athe bike shop with Steve B.

Steve D

Steve, i appreciate it, i'll see you at the shop sometime before the end of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom