1908 vest in .25 1919

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk
    becc896b7bcc35d6911614617227fed2.jpg
    Very nice!

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Since I'm a 1911'ista, I bought a SIG P238 many years ago. Great little .380.
    My niece carries one of those. I got a chance to shoot it and liked how it felt for a very small gun in my meat slab hands.

I can't believe i've gotten through 4 pages and no one mentioned the CZ 83. I gave one to my niece, and she likes it and shoots it well. It is a blowback design, so recoil is a bit more (it's still a .380) than a locked breech design.
    I've never handled one, but I agree with the concept of a S&W EZ to teach women and older people to shoot.

Jump62

Jul 4, 2014
    Fenwick Island, De
    I can't believe i've gotten through 4 pages and no one mentioned the CZ 83. I gave one to my niece, and she likes it and shoots it well. It is a blowback design, so recoil is a bit more (it's still a .380) than a locked breech design.
    I've never handled one, but I agree with the concept of a S&W EZ to teach women and older people to shoot.
    Steves2, I did in post #109. I got to shoot one and put 25 rounds through it and compared to my PPKs the barrel flip is much less. I'm looking for one now local and have found some on the net. The CZ-82 is much easier to find but I don't want to add another round type to the ammo stockpile ( 9mm mak ). Hope your niece likes it, what an Uncle!!!
    Jump62
    aka Paul

calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    And the other 380 I like is the S&W Bodyguard 380. I don't think S&W gets the credit it deserves. The only reason I went with the LCP II is conceal-ability; the LCP II is sooo easy to conceal. But the S&W (and Sig P238) ergos are much better.
    10330584.jpg

IronEye

MDS Supporter
    Feb 10, 2018
    Howard County
    I like my S&W BG 380. Now.
    That is I like it after I put Wolff P3AT 10% extra power springs in the magazines. That cured the gun cycling and failing to feed a new round and a 90% failure rate in the slide locking back when the gun was empty. Since that change it is running 100%.
    When brand new the mags fed rounds normally but the failure to hold the slide open when empty was always a problem. Once the gun had been carried and shot for a while that other failure mode crept in.
    Having the gun apparently cycle "normally" but failing to feed a new cartridge and leaving the chamber empty was not a good feature in a carry gun.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    And the other 380 I like is the S&W Bodyguard 380. I don't think S&W gets the credit it deserves. The only reason I went with the LCP II is conceal-ability; the LCP II is sooo easy to conceal. But the S&W (and Sig P238) ergos are much better. View attachment 396620
    I like al the complaints about a “heavy” DAO trigger by people that obviously never shot a revolver! :rolleye12

wb3jma

Nov 15, 2020
    Belcamp, MD Harford County
    Well both Berretta has returned the Cheetah as the 80x and RIA just released a .380. There seems to have been a bunch of them in the last 2 years can somebody explain the fascination with them other than by nature they are compact?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom