• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KillerTux

Sep 28, 2007
    Odenton
    I just moved from Glen Burnie to Crownsville so I have to find my good camera but I was able to find a Broomhandle at a good price on AR15 then found the stock that was not repo but wasn't a billion dollars. Bore looks good so I hope to shoot it at the Winter shoot. C&R is great:thumbsup:

mauser1.jpg

mauser2.jpg

Lunchbox

Nov 8, 2007
    AA Co.
    my step-dad is a huge military weapon collector... I know he has 2 or 3 of those but they were much less interesting than some of the stuff he has. As far as gun collections go, I've never seen more antique military rifles in one place than in his basement. As far as gun collectors go, he's my hero.

KillerTux

Sep 28, 2007
    Odenton
    I got quite a bit of ammo for that thing. I am looking forward to the shoot because I know there is going to be some TT-33's there. I have been looking to shoot one/get one but Christmas put a dent in that plan.

coinboy

Yeah, Sweet Lemonade.
    Oct 22, 2007
    Howard County
    Is that a pistol or a rifle?? Also what caliber is it? I have seen some without the stock, but that is the first I have seen with a stock. I saw Florida Gun Works is selling some for over $1000.

KillerTux

Sep 28, 2007
    Odenton
    Mine is chambered in 7.63x25. There are quite a few that are chambered in 9mm and most of those have the red 9 on the grips. I guess you could call it a pistol carbine, the stock is detachable and the pistol can be holstered within the stock. Best part is I don't need a tax stamp. :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom