• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    fyi in doing an ammoseek search i found them recently. $12.99 flat rate shipping for up to two cases. on ammoseek they were lowest cost on some 9mm and 357 sig HP ammo and a great price on .40 180fmj.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Here's what their 9mm says...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1477350527695.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1477350527695.jpg
      29.1 KB · Views: 359

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    ok i'm confused. that mark is for their (massammo) house brand (sasquatch) or for full speer factory loads? i'm thinking it's for the sasquatch, right?

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Just ordered some 250 round boxes of Sasquatch ammo they had. 9mm, $58 bucks per.

ok i'm confused. that mark is for their (massammo) house brand (sasquatch) or for full speer factory loads? i'm thinking it's for the sasquatch, right?

Sasquatch is possibly getting new brass from Speer. Their 250 round boxes (at $58/each) are newly manufactured ...

https://massammo.com/sasquatch-ammu...0-per-can-bundle-deal-flat-rate-shipping.html

(they also sell reloads at a much lower price point)

Last edited:

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Honestly... people here know more about ammo, brass, reloads,remanufactured,etc...than I will EVER know. I know Speer is my work brand. And honestly, I thought this sasquatch was probably the name brand marketing Speer "seconds". I liked seeing the name when the ammo got here. I thought I read a quick blurb that sasquatch was the "nomme de pen"? of a popular law enforcement brand.

Honestly... people here know more about ammo, brass, reloads,remanufactured,etc...than I will EVER know. I know Speer is my work brand. And honestly, I thought this sasquatch was probably the name brand marketing Speer "seconds". I liked seeing the name when the ammo got here. I thought I read a quick blurb that sasquatch was the "nomme de pen"? of a popular law enforcement brand.
    That's interesting. From what I've read so far, sasquatch ammo appears to be pretty damn good. Some people have even said it's more accurate than other well known brands

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom