• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doug S

Trufflehunter
    Jan 21, 2013
    See, I prefer to get extra plates, powder measures, and stands. That way I can dial it in just right, and put it on the shelf when I'm done. I have a bunch of them just standing by that way. Takes only a couple of minutes to change out to a new caliber. Most of the time is double-checking to make sure it's still set up perfectly.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    See, I prefer to get extra plates, powder measures, and stands. That way I can dial it in just right, and put it on the shelf when I'm done. I have a bunch of them just standing by that way. Takes only a couple of minutes to change out to a new caliber. Most of the time is double-checking to make sure it's still set up perfectly.

We are talking different things.

I agree, I have tool heads, with powder measures, set up for my most common calibers. Lesser ones, I have a took head, without powder measure.

But we are talking about the conversion kits. For the 650 this is a shell plate, locator pins, powder funnel, and case feeder parts. Many of those cross calibers.

Like .223 and .30 BlkOut, only difference is the powder funnel.

.45 ACP and .308/.30-06 is a difference of powder funnel and case feeder parts.

And so forth. So no need to spend $78 for a conversion kit, when you can spend $15 - $25 for a couple more parts.

Suleiman

Feb 11, 2011
    Indian Head
    Resurrecting an old thread. Does anyone know if Bob is still in business?
    It's been over a year since I was over there and I was shocked he was still at it then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom