• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAY1234

Retired Radioman Chief
    Dec 1, 2012
    St Marys County Maryland
    I received a phone call from the Maryland Liberty organization stating that Roy Dyson was POSITIVELY going to vote for SB281 and I should call him.
    Immediately after hanging up the phone, I called Roy Dyson's office and got an answering machine. I left a message stating my position on the bill (Oppose) and that I am a registered voter. I received a call back from one of Dyson's staffers no more that 3 minutes later emphatically stating that Roy Dyson was 100 percent against SB281 and was voting as such.

Does anyone know who or what the MarylandLiberty.org is?
    :cool:

ThePhantomPatriot

Politically Incorrect
    MD Liberty PAC is a PAC established to train and mobilize liberty activists in MD as well as get liberty candidates elected. I have donated as well as done photography at a convention event.

They are currently fighting the speed cameras, gun control, and ICLEI/UN Agenda 21. Maybe Dyson only said he's against it because his phone has been ringing off the hook.

You have to keep pressure on politicians or else they will cave.

JAY1234

Retired Radioman Chief
    Dec 1, 2012
    St Marys County Maryland
    Could be

MD Liberty PAC is a PAC established to train and mobilize liberty activists in MD as well as get liberty candidates elected. I have donated as well as done photography at a convention event.

They are currently fighting the speed cameras, gun control, and ICLEI/UN Agenda 21. Maybe Dyson only said he's against it because his phone has been ringing off the hook.

You have to keep pressure on politicians or else they will cave.

Politicians say and do what they please to achieve their ultimate goal, whatever it is. At least they got my call expressing my opposition to SB281.

Feb 4, 2010
    Maryland Liberty PAC

Thanks for reporting the call--

Our organization sent out 100,000 robocalls into the districts of Senators that we need to vote against SB281 in order to kill it.

A few of the Senators have been whining, saying that they are going to vote against it.

We need them to vote against it, speak out against it, show up at our rally, and publicly condemn the bill.

Otherwise, you and I must pressure them until the vote. They might oppose SB281 in it's current iteration, but you never know what might happen.

Thank you for calling Dyson. Call him again tomorrow. He's the Vice Chair of the House Env Health and Ed Committee and is in Leadership in the Democratic Caucus. He is vulnerable to pressure from his left if they need the votes.

The Maryland Liberty PAC was the organization with the "assault clipboards" at the gun rally a few weeks back. We are legit :)

This is the petition that I referred to in the call:
    http://marylandliberty.org/mdguns/marylandgungrabpet.htm

Let's keep the pressure on!

By the way, I'm the Chairman of the Maryland Liberty PAC.

Last edited:

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    Thanks for reporting the call--

Our organization sent out 100,000 robocalls into the districts of Senators that we need to vote against SB281 in order to kill it.

A few of the Senators have been whining, saying that they are going to vote against it.

We need them to vote against it, speak out against it, show up at our rally, and publicly condemn the bill.

Otherwise, you and I must pressure them until the vote. They might oppose SB281 in it's current iteration, but you never know what might happen.

Thank you for calling Dyson. Call him again tomorrow. He's the Vice Chair of the House Env Health and Ed Committee and is in Leadership in the Democratic Caucus. He is vulnerable to pressure from his left if they need the votes.

The Maryland Liberty PAC was the organization with the "assault clipboards" at the gun rally a few weeks back. We are legit :)

This is the petition that I referred to in the call:
    http://marylandliberty.org/mdguns/marylandgungrabpet.htm

Let's keep the pressure on!

By the way, I'm the Chairman of the Maryland Liberty PAC.

Interesting info, but...

What do you mean, "rally"??

Pilot7576

Aug 13, 2009
    I called Sen Astle today and got his office...they assured me he is against the 281 bill...I asked that he lobby his colleagues to vote against the bill.

Ironsighter

It's "Citizen," not "Civilian"
    May 10, 2011
    Down South
    Same call here. I met with Roy locally and went to his office in Annapolis on the 6th. i have no indication at this time he's going to do anything other than vote against 281. I'm not sure getting me all hot and bothered about folks like Dyson is justifiable when we have other fish to fry.

Don't like the red herring. Not a good use of my time.

Irons

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom