• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Great job! Let me know when you have the coffee mugs too!

On my FB page :)

*** Just because you don't take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't have an interest in you. ***

SOMDHoya

Jan 17, 2013
    Please everyone, feel free to use the images in your mdshooters profile, facebook profile etc. I'd love to see this image go viral in Maryland.

I do ask that you not use the image to create any type of merchandise as I will be doing that myself. If there is something you would like to have the image on let me know and I'll get it for you.

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    MDGadsdenFlag600.jpg

Maryland Gadsden Flag

MDGadsdenFlagDistress600.jpg

Maryland Gadsden Distress Flag

MDGadsdenFlagCrossland600.jpg

Maryland Gadsden Crossland Flag

Distress flag is perfect

SOMDHoya

Jan 17, 2013
    III%? Not sure what you mean but whatever it is I'll be happy to do for you

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Chaunsey

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2009
    brandywine MD
    i like the crossland one, and i think its very fitting, in many ways MD is occupied by the federal government, the location of DC is what has dominated our state politics.

so in that sense i think the crossland flag really represents well the situation our state is in, just like in the civil war, whatever your thoughts on the war or slavery or whatever, our state was occupied, our states chosen representatives imprisoned etc.

that said, i LOVE that blue crab dont tread on me flag, that to me is the best way to go for a personalized MD dont tread on me flag, does anyone make those or have plans to? cause i seriously want one.

i think the blue crab fits the flag too, because anyone who's faced down a riled up crab with his claws in the air knows those delicious feisty little guys have got the "dont treat on me" attitude for sure, just like a a rattle snake.

Minuteman - Oath Keeper

Guardian of the Republic
    Jan 28, 2013
    Khandahar, Afghanistan
    i like the crossland one, and i think its very fitting, in many ways MD is occupied by the federal government, the location of DC is what has dominated our state politics.

so in that sense i think the crossland flag really represents well the situation our state is in, just like in the civil war, whatever your thoughts on the war or slavery or whatever, our state was occupied, our states chosen representatives imprisoned etc.

that said, i LOVE that blue crab dont tread on me flag, that to me is the best way to go for a personalized MD dont tread on me flag, does anyone make those or have plans to? cause i seriously want one.

i think the blue crab fits the flag too, because anyone who's faced down a riled up crab with his claws in the air knows those delicious feisty little guys have got the "dont treat on me" attitude for sure, just like a a rattle snake.

Will do.

yournamehere

Feb 27, 2013
    Carroll County

This ^^^

CrabbyMcNab

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2009

Would be perfect in my man cave, check out my screen name!

Dizzy

Jul 21, 2008
    MD
    Can you make a magnetic version of the MD Gadsden Flag? That way I can slap it on my cars AND the fridges at work...LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom