• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarlosM

Mar 12, 2013
    I threw mine in the safe when I got it, no telling when someone will actually ask for a copy.
    Plus, someone posted last week that they called MSP for another copy, and MSP didn't have them in their system as a DC...

That's my plan. I'll also make a copy of it as well.

altima98

Apr 6, 2008
    Just got mine today

Mailed to MSP 4/27
    Letter Dated 6/22
    Mailed out by MSP 6/25
    Received 6/27

I guess I can order my 5 lowers from PSA now :party29::party29:

spclopr8tr

Whatchalookinat?
    Apr 20, 2013
    TN
    Got my approval today as a designated collector. Just over a month for this response. I sent the application in right after I picked up my last handgun (5/23 from a Feb app on that).

Mine mailed 4/25 and letter received 6/26. Kind of makes you wonder what the heck they are doing. Two apps mailed a month apart and approval letter for both comes the same day. Hmmmm:confused:

BDurk

Sep 21, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    just got my DC....question....if I order a few lowers and have them shipped to a FFL will I pay a transaction fee per lower or just once for the entire order...

to complicate, lets say I also purchase a pistol from the same ffl at the time of transferring the lowers?

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    just got my DC....question....if I order a few lowers and have them shipped to a FFL will I pay a transaction fee per lower or just once for the entire order...

to complicate, lets say I also purchase a pistol from the same ffl at the time of transferring the lowers?

That's your ffl question. Typically charge per firearm. Call them.

CarlosM

Mar 12, 2013

All up to the FFL.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.

negotiate...

you may be charged per firearm but ask for a bulk discount..

dont demand ask....

Jun 26, 2013
    ES,MD
    Hi all, I'm new here but this is one of the treads I've been watching like a hawk. I sent my DC form via certified mail on 05/08/2013, received a delivery receipt showing that it was received and signed for on 05/09/2013. From the looks of the previous page, people who sent their's the first week in May are starting to get their letters back. I've got my fingers crossed!

pitpawten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 28, 2013
    04.29 - Mailed (normal USPS not certified)
    06.20 - "Approved and letter will be mailed out shortly"
    07.?? - Received ;)

Received!

04.29 - Mailed (normal USPS not certified)
    06.20 - "Approved and letter will be mailed out shortly"
    06.25 - Postmarked from zip 21208
    06.26 - Received in mail

**58 Days**

bilbravo

Apr 30, 2013
    Baltimore (District 46)
    The dates here are all over the place. 4/26 just coming back, a 5/3 coming back already. I wonder if they approve a week and mail them all at the end of the week. That would make sense I suppose since there aren't nearly as many of these things to mail back -- just do it in bulk once a week.

I mailed mine on 5/16 so I suppose I may hear back as early as next week or it could be after the holiday.

Either way, it's a near certainty that it will come back before my 4/27 application for my Glock.

Idempotent

Zombies' Worst Nightmare
    Apr 12, 2010
    I mailed it via USPS First Class on May 3 and just received it in the mail today on June 29. Just under two months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom