• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HiballHiside

Apr 10, 2013
    This was me exactly as well, mailed certified on the 19th, signed for on the 22nd and received yesterday, June 1.

Woohoo!

This :mad54: me off! I sent mine in on the 15th. I was told they were through April 22 on her desk and she hasn't come across mine yet. this wait is killing me!

EHS1976

Mar 28, 2013
    USA
    I received mine several months ago after about a month's wait. May have been relatively quick because I had a recent ND before submitting it.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Several months ago the wait was shorter.

I recently had an ND also, and it took about the same time as everyone else.

The question is, has anyone every been Disapproved for a DC?

Jimbuck

May 26, 2009
    Still waiting on mine, Mailed 4/15. Trooper Thompson said it takes a few days to get through the mail room. Figure she should have gotten it about 4/25 or so. She ask if I had a copy of the notrized form. If i did could send it to her and she would process it.

Glock_Fireman

Professional Pot Stirrer
    Apr 6, 2013
    Freedom Land
    Yay I got my letter today submitted 4/16, letter dated 5/30 postmark 5/31, got today 6/3!! Put for collection activities "collect antique and modern firearms"

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Yay I got my letter today submitted 4/16, letter dated 5/30 postmark 5/31, got today 6/3!! Put for collection activities "collect antique and modern firearms"

Yippeeeeeee! Congrats!

Call the credit card companies and ask for a limit increase and you are all set. :)

Ringmaster

Feb 9, 2013
    Howard County
    I mailed my wife's form on 3/16. As of today nothing. How is everyone talking to Trooper Thompson? I sent an email to Pikesville and received a reply 2 days later from some other trooper telling me to call Thompson. I tried that and all I get is a machine and no return call. Disgusted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom