• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    This is getting to be stupid. As one of many at attendance in Annapolis my face is all over social media. If these goofballs think that threatening me is going to change my mind about how I feel about my 2A they are dumber than I thought they were. I stand by my beliefs that our founding fathers put down on paper and will protect myself and family as my God given rights allow me to. No, I'm not giving up any alleged guns that I might or might not own and I sure as hell am not going to hide in fear in the corner of my moms (God rest her soul) basement. The sleeping giant is starting to wake and I don't think that it's going to be the ending they envisioned. We will NOT comply.

Amen, they don’t realize how patient we’ve been. Pushing a real man into a corner is a dangerous place for the aggressor.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    This is getting to be stupid. As one of many at attendance in Annapolis my face is all over social media. If these goofballs think that threatening me is going to change my mind about how I feel about my 2A they are dumber than I thought they were. I stand by my beliefs that our founding fathers put down on paper and will protect myself and family as my God given rights allow me to. No, I'm not giving up any alleged guns that I might or might not own and I sure as hell am not going to hide in fear in the corner of my moms (God rest her soul) basement. The sleeping giant is starting to wake and I don't think that it's going to be the ending they envisioned. We will NOT comply.
    Having government officials threaten the People underscores the need for firearms the government doesn’t know about....

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Roger Sherman is my 9th Great Uncle.

Attachments

• EFC57961-776D-485F-8BC0-A8CA5F08B37E.jpeg
      EFC57961-776D-485F-8BC0-A8CA5F08B37E.jpeg
      34.3 KB · Views: 273

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    He/They?
    WTH?

Collin is so far removed from what a man is I'm having a legitimately hard time figuring out if Collin is a woman pretending to be a man or if Collin is actually xy. The only thing I'm pretty sure of is that Collin loves the d...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190313-194414_Instagram.jpg
      Screenshot_20190313-194414_Instagram.jpg
      76.3 KB · Views: 382

Klunatic

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2011
    Montgomery Cty
    Collin is so far removed from what a man is I'm having a legitimately hard time figuring out if Collin is a woman pretending to be a man or if Collin is actually xy. The only thing I'm pretty sure of is that Collin loves the d...

Doughnuts? The poor guy is just acting out. It looks like he is loosing his job as a Barista at the Mad Moon Cafe & Lounge.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/MadMoonCafe/photos/?ref=page_internal

We should all put on our "Will not Comply" shirts and celebrate the last day they are open Sunday March 24th. Seems like a good MDS meetup location in Southern MD.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County

That was my first thought when I saw that picture. I don't know whether to :D, :rolleyes:, or:sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Marty S.

Latest threads

Top Bottom