• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • w2kbr

MSI EM, NRA LM, SAF, AAFG
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 13, 2009
    Severn 21144
    BRUTE wrote:
    Factcheckers have evaluated these claims and have determined that they are false/misinterpreted/misrepresented/misinformation/digitally altered (select one or more).

But therein lays our ongoing problem: "who are the 'Factcheckers" Who decided that the "factcheckers" are/were "pure" in their evaluation?

Not sure we will ever know. Goes back to " Don't believe anything you read, and only half of what you think you see"......and that goes double for anything "Political" So it goes.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Is the integrity of elections in Maryland in question? If so please provide some evidence, as that would be very concerning news.
    Precincts with more votes counted than registered voters is a clue.

Motor Voter with no verification of eligibility is a clue .

kshaw

Nov 21, 2012
    Gaithersburg, MD
    Precincts with more votes counted than registered voters is a clue.

Motor Voter with no verification of eligibility is a clue .
    Wasn't there a Judicial Watch court case against Montgomery County for having more registered voters than eligible votes? I never saw the results of that case or how they identified eligible voters. My concerns in Maryland have always been motor voter processes which permit illegals to register to vote, no voter ID, misdemeanors rather than felonies if you get caught, mail in voting, and unattended and unmonitored drop boxes.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    That short article sounds like straight CCP propaganda. “Elections are super secure because we don’t ask for ID, verify eligibility, and you can mail in ballots without restriction.” “Additionally, the other side spreads misinformation so we suppress it.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Wasn't there a Judicial Watch court case against Montgomery County for having more registered voters than eligible votes? I never saw the results of that case or how they identified eligible voters.
    There were more registered voters than citizens of voting age per the census.

JW forced MoCo to clean up its voter rolls, removing the dead and those who escaped the county.

I don't know how well the county might have complied. I do recall JW doing this elsewhere, only to see the removal of one or two "voters."

wb3jma

Nov 15, 2020
    Belcamp, MD Harford County

wb3jma

Nov 15, 2020
    BRUTE wrote:
    Factcheckers have evaluated these claims and have determined that they are false/misinterpreted/misrepresented/misinformation/digitally altered (select one or more).

But therein lays our ongoing problem: "who are the 'Factcheckers" Who decided that the "factcheckers" are/were "pure" in their evaluation?

Not sure we will ever know. Goes back to " Don't believe anything you read, and only half of what you think you see"......and that goes double for anything "Political" So it goes.
    Exactly!

wb3jma

Nov 15, 2020
    There were more registered voters than citizens of voting age per the census.

JW forced MoCo to clean up its voter rolls, removing the dead and those who escaped the county.

I don't know how well the county might have complied. I do recall JW doing this elsewhere, only to see the removal of one or two "voters."
    I like how you phrased that can't wait to retire so I can escape MD.

wpage

Ultimate Member
    Oct 17, 2022
    Southern Delaware
    Joe Stalin had it right.

Then he murdered millions that did not see it his way. Folk that wrote the constitution knew of tyrants like him.

Chat-Bot

Disinformation Governor
    Oct 17, 2020
    под скалой
    I was an election judge in 2018. Republican voters overwhelmingly reached to pull out I.D. before being told it wasn't needed. Many shook their heads and continued to display it, in an act of defiance.

It would be EASY to get a ballot under another person's name and cast "their" ballot simply by knowing their name, address, and d.o.b.

This DOES affect people's perception of election integrity - but only the conservative minority's - so it's not only ok, but a feature.
    Why bother to vote in rigged elections, right? :rolleyes:
    I always show my ID and they always look away and just ask for my information.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Who checked the "Fact Checkers"? CNN, Washington Post, MSNBC, DNC, ...............

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I was an election judge in 2018. Republican voters overwhelmingly reached to pull out I.D. before being told it wasn't needed. Many shook their heads and continued to display it, in an act of defiance.

It would be EASY to get a ballot under another person's name and cast "their" ballot simply by knowing their name, address, and d.o.b.

This DOES affect people's perception of election integrity - but only the conservative minority's - so it's not only ok, but a feature.
    My neighbor recently died I know her name address and her DOB was in the obituary. They wouldn't dare challenge me even though it is a women's name because of Woke!

OMD6dawg

When I said I did this, I was told I was purposefully being an *******. There is no reason why someone doesn’t have adequate state issued id. Down to where anything outside of a drivers license should be free to all who needed it with proper documentation per usual.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    When Dems first objected to voter I.D., it was b/c poor and isolated people allegedly couldn't easily get I.D.'s and therefore their voting rights were suppressed.

That was long ago, in a different era with different technology and government assistance.

Now, and for some time, anybody who wants a govt I.D. can EASILY obtain one.

The argument against requiring voter I.D. doesn't hold water.

lazybones

BANNED!!!
    Mar 25, 2022
    MAGA supporters were intimidating voters at our polling station. The cops were called. Other folks came out with their beach chairs to watch the watchers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom