• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • willy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 13, 2013
    Carroll County
    I got two, one is probably 12 years old and the other is 6 months. They both shoot all kinds great never had a jam that I can remember. I q-tip the action with a little solvent then wipe clean,wipe a q-tip with some very old gun oil in a metal can. Good to go.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I've been lucky with my 60, it wasn't cleaned for nearly 30 years - during that time it went thru an untold amount of various .22LR ammo.

Finally started to hang up and choke about 2 years ago, action was ungodly filthy. Spent a few hours just scraping the soot/carbon/crap out of the receiver.

Since then, it's been a dream. Even fires/cycles most subsonic .22LR, except the ones that just fire off the primer.

A good cleaning, and a careful oiling should have it up and running in short order.

tzsz10

Apr 10, 2014
    seblyville delaware
    I Have A Very Similar Problem With Mine Today. The Bolt Got Jammed And I Have Been Cleaning After Every Use. IStarted Shooting Winchester Wildcats It Jammed Three Times And Bolt Was Very Stiff Moving Back By Hand So I Cleaned Again And Use Some Cci Standard Jam After Four Shots.I Stripped Down Again This Time To Find The Buffer Shattered. Do I Have A Bigger Problem Somewhere. After Reading Everything I Checked All Springs Clips And Everything I Don't See Nothing Out Of Place But Then Again I Am Fairly New At This. Or Was This A Freak Accident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom