• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Super people on the Plaster Campaign! And The Doc himself is just who you want to represent you in District 3.

Today we attended a candidate forum in Rockville for Mark Plaster vs John Sarbanes, as well as for the benefit of another 2A patriot Congressional candidate, Dan Cox, who is battling gun grabber Jamie Raskin.

Mark Plaster is tied in the polls with the useless, anti-veteran Sarbanes. Sign waving for our candidates is great fun, and is good exercise, so join in if you can.

We are 2 weeks away from greatness. Let's kick ass between now and Nov. 8!

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      119.5 KB · Views: 251

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    As you might know, Mark Plaster went to war as a trauma surgeon at age 50 to save the lives of those fighting for us.

The other night he took time to join me and Stoveman for a snap. LOL, he's like 6'13"...

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      43.5 KB · Views: 250

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Heard a Plaster spot on the radio yesterday. Solid. :thumbsup:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Is that in Plaster's district? The weird thing is last night Plaster vs. Sarbanes debate was NOT held in their district--but was held at that Severna Park church in order to handle the expected crowd.

We have setups that use 4-6 large signs, as you saw, that involve 4ft x 8ft wood framed signs. So we want to be sure we are in the right spot because there is a lot of heavy lifting.

Last night was an exception. We were actually sign-waving in the district that Little Anthony Brown is trying to win.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    This is how insanely political the Democrats have gotten with re-districting to protect Democrat incumbents.

District 3 has been voted the WORST gerrymandered district in the U.S.

It looks like a flesh-eating bacteria. Is there a doctor in the house? Yes, Dr. Mark Plaster, candidate for Congress.

And this is why Gov. Hogan's re-election in 2018 is so crucial. He will control the re-districting process in his second term.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      72.5 KB · Views: 138

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    This is how insanely political the Democrats have gotten with re-districting to protect Democrat incumbents.

District 3 has been voted the WORST gerrymandered district in the U.S.

It looks like a flesh-eating bacteria. Is there a doctor in the house? Yes, Dr. Mark Plaster, candidate for Congress.

And this is why Gov. Hogan's re-election in 2018 is so crucial. He will control the re-districting process in his second term.

That is blatant. I had never seen it to this extent.

Gerrymandering to me is zig'ing here and zag'ing the lines there to favor a party... you may as well just take all the votes, put them into a bucket and take the ones you want.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Down to the wire! Marine veteran Mark Plaster, who is running a strong campaign against the anti-vet John Sarbanes, needs our help for the final push to victory.

Join me and others who will be waving signs with Mark tomorrow morning on Rowe Blvd and Melvin Street from 7-9am--one block north of the Navy Stadium intersection at Taylor Ave.

Free parking right at that intersection, too. You don't have to commit to two hours...every half hour helps! We will be rockin' 2-3 American flags--including our two huge Trump signs--so a very dynamic scene with a lot of gung-go responses from drivers.

Be part of 2016 Election history! Join us!

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      102.2 KB · Views: 89

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Sign waving for these deserving candidates is a great way to pass the time until we plop down to watch the vote totals.

Free parking tomorrow morning just steps away from the curb!

Beobill: the Kathy Szeliga crew has asked for sign waving help tomorrow afternoon for an hour, 4:30 - 5:30pm at Rowe Blvd and Taylor Ave (Navy Stadium intersection)

Let's see what we can do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom