• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    This is the Madmacs mount, ROmeo 0 and Dawson .470x.100 FO front sight. Bottom 1/4 co-witness. THe factory pic rail works, but is tall enough that any RD will block the Irons, The Madmacs is the lowest profile there is, and they have several that match the footprint of various sights View attachment 391027
    I like absolute cowitness if I can just for my OCD. I'll have to measure OEM sight height

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    I like absolute cowitness if I can just for my OCD. I'll have to measure OEM sight height
    I wouldn't absolute co-witness a pistol, the RD lens is small and far from the eye anyway, I don't want to block any more than I have to. THe Madmacs and .470 Dawson on mine sits here, just tall enough to see a clear iron sight picture through the lens when aligned, bottom of the lens visible in this pic. THe factory iron front was just barely visible, and pretty much unuseable as a co-witness.

Attachments

• 20221206_140646.jpg
      20221206_140646.jpg
      283.8 KB · Views: 91

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I wouldn't absolute co-witness a pistol, the RD lens is small and far from the eye anyway, I don't want to block any more than I have to. THe Madmacs and .470 Dawson on mine sits here, just tall enough to see a clear iron sight picture through the lens when aligned, bottom of the lens visible in this pic. THe factory iron front was just barely visible, and pretty much unuseable as a co-witness.
    Oh I actually do like that presentation

Sage954

Oct 8, 2019
    I like the Holosun 507c ACSS on my mark iv. Mounted on the pic rail the gun came with. I removed the iron sights as it is just a range and steel challenge plinker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom