Westminster USA
    From GOA:
    [FONT=&quot]
    GoaLogoEmail.png
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Gun Owners of America[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    Senator Reid Trying to Resuscitate Gun Registration
    Help GOA put heat on Senators while they’re home on recess!
    “Larry Pratt with the Gun Owners of America is effective. I don’t deal with them myself, but the fact is, they are effective.” — F-rated Congressman Peter King (R-NY), April 4, 2013
    You guys won a tremendous victory two weeks ago. And the press had all but written off President Obama as having been dealt a major, crushing blow.
    But now, the Left is relentlessly hammering those Senators who voted right. They are running ads in their states. Their minions are writing letters to the editor. They are using their platform in the media to relentlessly hammer those who voted for freedom.
    And while all this is happening, look at what the New York Times reported on Thursday:
    “Talks to revive gun control legislation are quietly under way on Capitol Hill as a bipartisan group of senators seeks a way to bridge the differences that led to last week’s collapse ... to overhaul the country’s gun laws.”
    This is why we can’t rest on our laurels. We need your assistance in every way imaginable.
    Plus, we have to stay active, and keep contacting each and every Senator.
    The message is the same: No gun control! Not one word of gun registration, background checks or infringements. Nothing!
    Can’t remember how your Senator voted? GOA has posted all the votes on its site.
    And while you’re the GOA site, please help us with whatever you can to help us stay in this fight.
    We are so close to winning, but fighting gun control is very expensive. The Hill newspaper told Senators this past Wednesday:
    "Gun Owners of America, which also vigorously fought the Senate bill, spent more than $313,000 on lobbying this past quarter, an increase over [what] they dropped at this point in 2012."
    So don’t give up. Please help GOA stay engaged!
    ACTION: Congress is out of session this week. So please make sure that you visit your Senators when they are home — go to their town hall meetings ... call their local district offices ... write letters to the editor ... do everything you can to make your voice heard.
    Thank those who voted right. Rebuke those who voted wrong.
    You can see how your Senators voted over the past two weeks by going here.
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot]Please do not reply directly to this message, as your reply will bounce back as undeliverable.
    Please forward this e-mail to friends and family[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Gun Owners of America
    8001 Forbes Place, Suite 102
    Springfield, VA 22151[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]703-321-8585
    www.gunowners.org
    Contact Form[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]
    capwizlogo.gif
    [/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

45-70

Jan 23, 2013
    North Central MD
    the rabid anti-gun leftist should be thrilled they completely ruined NY and Maryland and that they pushed CO down the rat hole. But no, they continue dancing on the bodies of the Newtown victims and dream of the next mass shooting so they can achieve their commie goals.

Sundancer

Feb 2, 2013
    Harford County
    Manchin, Toomey, and throw McCain in there - all need to go and at least for Manchin, I think he is a goner. I know some folks there in WV who moved there because of things like the freedoms around guns and the fact no one is afraid of guns and every fundraiser or raffle involves a firearm being one of the prizes and I can tell you they are PISSED.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    We'll have to wait and see just who is going to pay Manchin for this, and just what the payoff will be. He's not doing this out of any personal conviction - hell, he's a professional politician, which means he works for the side that pays him the most.

All we can be sure of is that it won't be the people he is supposed to represent.

He's probably cruising for an important position in the next Clinton presidency.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Not his ... BLoomberg's !!!

I kinda wish he'd run again just to waste his and and his supporters money that will now go to another D.
    GunsSaveLives.com -
    Manchin Collects Payday From Bloomberg For His Support of Gun Control Legislation

Democratic Senator Joe Manchin, the mastermind behind the gun control legislation which failed in the Senate back in April is about to get his payday from New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg for supporting the mayor’s anti-gun agenda.

Looks like his campaign donations must be drying up in his home state, so ‘Bloomturd’ is hosting a New York City soirée to raise 2014 money for him, attended by even more anti-gun NYC elites.

Michael Bloomberg Will Host Fundraiser For Joe Manchin

Maybe WVA Mountaineers should do to him like this Pace Picante commercial.

NEW YORK CITY ???

Pass it on to your WVA 2A Patriots
    Follow the Money … and “Get a Rope”.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I think Manchin knows he'll never get re-elected as a Senator from West Virginia. So he's following the course that benefits him personally the most in the future, and trying hard to cozy up to the DNC.

Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    I'm guessing there's no recall protocol in place for WV. I'd love to see Manchin get Morse'd.

Blawson

Apr 18, 2013
    Severn
    My relatives over in WV can't stand him. They're pro gun democrats and they said they will never vote for a dem again.

When is this guy up for re-election?

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Cow pie alert ...

Sen. Manchin’s gun circus comes to town, bringing children in cow costumes

... following the press conference, the moms and their children visited several Senators’ offices who voted down the universal background check measure, delivering to them stuffed animal cows and key chains that read “Please don’t be ‘cowed’ by the gun lobby.”

“We’re fully committed,” Rowe-Finkbeiner said at the end of the press conference. “Some might say we’re ‘udderly’ committed.”

You can't make this stuff up ... We'll maybe Manchin can because he has resorted to using props for the children he uses as props. WVA residents should be ashamed ... and embarrassed. :o

And what's with the progressive hyphenated last name {Rowe-Finkbeiner} ? Is she actually from WVA ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom