• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hillbilly grandpa

Jan 26, 2013
    Arnold
    In the beginning Mondays on the bricks was an excellent tactic. It was like shock therapy. I think it achieved its objective. But the legiscritters have adapted. The tactic is no longer "outside their experience."

If we return to the bricks how have our tactics evolved? What is our new objective and what are our metrics for determining success?

Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland
    For those of us who are comparatively new here, please expand on this a little bit.

You guys would protest near the capitol on Mondays or something? Just to remind the MGA that you're here?

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    We would meet around 7 p.m. in front of Lawyer's Mall on Mondays while thew Assembly was in session. Stoveman would supply poster sized signs; others would bring their own. We would "greet" the legiscritters as they crossed from their offices to the State House. It was there that Rack and Roll and his brother were arrested; It's the only time in living memory that the ACLU sided with the defendants in a 2A case. There's a thread on this.

Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland
    We would meet around 7 p.m. in front of Lawyer's Mall on Mondays while thew Assembly was in session. Stoveman would supply poster sized signs; others would bring their own. We would "greet" the legiscritters as they crossed from their offices to the State House. It was there that Rack and Roll and his brother were arrested; It's the only time in living memory that the ACLU sided with the defendants in a 2A case. There's a thread on this.
    I don't live far away. If this starts up again, I could be there.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Wish I could participate but here is a shot of my dad (RIP) in Annapolis (US Airforce hat) back in 2013

1704902085802.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom